Fresh Egg Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated October 22, 2017

4.7
Adam Stafford

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "A fantastic workplace"

I have been working at Fresh Egg full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A family feel to a growing business which strives to perform to the best it can be. Staff selection seems to be key to ensuring a good fit in the business as well as recruiting experts in field.

The last 6 months have seen a real growth in business and the teams all embrace the challenges in front of them.

Forward thinking, caring about staff and a company that listens to it's employees. Fantastic workplace.

Cons

Nothing as yet, all good!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do - its a great company and having a such an open door policy is refreshing.

2. "It's a great place to work..."

I have been working at Fresh Egg part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people at Fresh Egg are super friendly and really helpful. It's is such a chilled environment to work in, which creates a great atmosphere. The management are approachable and always available should you need to speak to them about anything. I can actually say that I look forward to going to work!

Cons

I personally can't think of any other than we need more prosecco and less beer in the drinks fridge :)

Advice to Management

Well done and keep doing what your doing!

3. "An amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Worthing, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Fresh Egg full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture is the main thing here with people having genuine respect and care for all employees. You are welcomed in to the family regardless if you have been here 5 minutes or 15 years. Great to work with such talented, creative and selfless people where you never stop learning. Training and coaching play a big part and your personal development is really thought out by all levels of management, if you have a determination to progress then fresh egg will help you get there. I can't think of anywhere else I would want to work other than here.

Cons

Only thing I can think of is that for a while we didn't have many social activities happening but this has now been sorted and a full calendar of events planned.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you do and don't lose that special family feel.

4. "A fantastic place to work"

I have been working at Fresh Egg full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people. Working with colleague who are bright and passionate about what they do is really inspiring.

The environment. It is a great office to work in, very spacious with a variety of meeting rooms, project areas, quiet areas. A gym with showers, ping pong, decent kitchen with beer fridge.

The work we do. It is great to work for an organisation that do interesting work, who are continually having to evolve the services offered and who genuinely care about the value being delivered to clients.

The focus on training and development. I've not worked anywhere that compares in terms of progression of staff through the levels within their teams or moving across into different areas. The company is small enough to be flexible but big enough to have an extremely professional approach to this key area.

Cons

I think sometimes we are all guilty of not appreciating what we have here at Fresh Egg. Morale can fluctuate due to work pressures. As a small agency looking to grow, there will always be times where work is coming in faster than it can be suitably resourced, which can cause issues, but generally we help each other out and work through it.

Advice to Management

The board are great in terms of being approachable and wanting the best for the team here. I think they could empower staff a bit further.

Sep 21, 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Fresh Egg.

Those pros are exactly what makes Fresh Egg great and why we have so many dedicated team members who have been with the company for... More

5. "Not many people can say they love there job!"

Current Employee - Resource Assistant in Worthing, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Fresh Egg full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the minute I walked into Fresh Egg I instantly felt that security and warmth from all of the Staff. Fresh Egg is my second family, everyone helps, supports and encourages you. The opportunities you receive at Fresh Egg is excellent. There is never a dull day in the office and that is what I love.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the split shift, with majority of the staff leaving on a Friday, if you have not had a chance to speak to someone before 3pm this can hinder what you are trying to achieve.

Advice to Management

Personally I think the management is brilliant.

Jun 26, 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Fresh Egg. These really help reflect what it's like to work at the company.

Having been founded by close friends and family members, this is... More

6. "Friendly atmosphere and professional conduct"

I have been working at Fresh Egg full-time

Pros

The office environment at Fresh Egg is second to none! Everyone is so friendly and happy to help. It really feels like everyone is working toward a common goal on things and that makes going to work so much less of a dread in the morning.

Cons

Wages are competitive, but nothing industry leading. Fresh Egg also acts like it is a much bigger agency than it is, putting unnecessary blockers on work-streams which have the potential to be agile

Advice to Management

Make things fun again - get the social calendar full of fun inclusive things to do. This will get that sense of camaraderie back which has been lacking of late.

Mar 28, 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - it's helpful to us and to future team members. The positive office vibe is a really organic thing so wonderful feedback to hear.

As you know... More

7. "Fun environment"

Pros

Fun environment and good vibes in the office down south.
    Good training.

Cons

Those timesheets were a nightmare.

Apr 4, 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We are indeed very lucky with our Worthing HQ, a lovely environment and not far from Brighton either.

Really pleased that you value the training - we have actually just... More

"Where people matter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Worthing (South Africa)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Worthing (South Africa)

I have been working at Fresh Egg full-time

Pros

Industry-leading approach to digital marketing, producing high quality work one can be proud of and working with an exciting mix of clients and verticals.

Working with a great bunch of happy people, there are no political under-currents or elbows - everyone is genuine and friendly.

You realize what difference it makes to work for a family business when something happens in your personal life that needs your full attention. The board will stand behind you and ensure that you have the time you need to get things back on track. I have never worked for a company that cared so much.

Last but not least - work/life balance. There is no expectation for everyone to work past 9 pm like in many other agencies.

Cons

Worthing is not particularly glamorous which means that FE may not attract all the digital talent they clearly deserve.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work

9. "Great"

Former Employee - Web Designer in Worthing, South East England, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Web Designer in Worthing, South East England, England (UK)

Pros

Great company with fantastic management and staff. Loved my time there.

Cons

I wasnt so keen on some of the policies such as no holiday pay, tho i believe they changed this.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you do, continue supporting your staff and take the time to play as well as work.