Fresh Success Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4
Fresh Success Marketing CEO Trang Canavan
Trang Canavan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The demand of these clients and partners help Fresh success to grow over 200% last year" (in 8 reviews)

• "Great entry-level position for marketing/ sales majors fresh out of college, or for those looking to start a career in marketing/ sales" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "It is hard work, especially when developing new skills" (in 9 reviews)

• "Long hours, not a position for an advanced sales career seeker" (in 8 reviews)

1. "One Team....One Goal!!!!"

Former Employee - Manager-In-Training in Windcrest, TX
    Former Employee - Manager-In-Training in Windcrest, TX

I worked at Fresh Success Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I personally had an amazing experience. So many people took me under their wing so I could be successful. The team I was assigned to and everyone in the office is full of energy, motivated, excited, and willing to help me out. In a matter of less than two weeks I was already fully train and lead a couple of solo days by myself on the campaign I was assigned to. It was awesome to see how our product was able to help so many people; it’s not about how much we sell it’s about how many people can we help/impact. From day one you can tell that there is room for growth and everyone wants to see everyone succeed and become leaders, managers, executive managers, and CEOs. It was a tough decision to leave because from day one I was welcomed with open arms by everyone and it’s tough to leave a place who takes care of you and are about professional development. I just recently retired from the Air Force and was offered a position I could not turn down. If you are looking for a CEO to welcome you with open arms then no need to look anymore because Trang is going to make you feel welcome from the moment you step foot in the office. Once again, feeling blessed to be surrounded by such an awesome group. If this new journey of mine doesn’t go as planned then without hesitation I would love to go back to Fresh Success.

Cons

Even though I was perfectly aware of the income and earnings the first pay check may be somewhat low but take into account it’s entry level and still under training. However, once I was fully trained I saw a big change on my earning the second week. Your drive and dedication will determine your earnings.

Advice to Management

You guys are awesome.....thank you so much for being flexible with my schedule. Thank you for always making sure we all had the tools to become successful. Continue to train, inspire, lead, and motivate. The only two suggestions I have is to make sure schedules are given out a week prior so folks can plan accordingly and for folks on their scheduled days off be excused from morning meeting. Miss you guys and thank you so much for everything!!!!!

2. "Growth Opportunity"

I have been working at Fresh Success Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have learned so many skills in this business that I have used in life both personally and professionally. I will not lie this position is ALOT of work but what do you expect if you want growth and pay off in the end. You get what you put in. This business has pushed me out of my comfort zone and I have become so much better professionally.

Cons

Put in extra time outside of work

3. "Opportunity"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Fresh Success Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best thing about Fresh Success is the growth opportunity. During my time there I saw 4 people promoted to Executive Manager. Seeing the growth was inspiring, but life events caused my departure.

The pay structure is pretty simple - hourly + commission AND bonuses.

The envrionment itself is one of the BEST things about Fresh Success. Everyone is so welcoming and kind. They all push you to reach your goals. Trang is one of the best bosses anyone could come across.

Sales is a part of the job, but that's not the entirity of what you're doing/learning. They teach you a lot of different things.

Cons

Cons are pretty limited - everything is a little confusing at first, but it never failed any questions I had Trang was there to answer.

Also working weekends isn't the best, but at least it's for a good reason.

"Fresh success is NOT pyrimic scheme!!"

Current Employee - Manager In Training
    Current Employee - Manager In Training

I have been working at Fresh Success Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

High energy, motivated, posotive environment! 100% coporation business model that work with high end clients and partners. It has grown 200% in last 2 years. The company has been expanded to over 5-6 territories and promoted over 10 managers in short amount of times. Fast growth with strong team of people who have strong purpose in life with amazing working habits. I enjoyed being a part of the team not only help me to be better of myself as leader but still keep being who I am. I love the support plus challenges from my mentors.
    No prejudge in office, I love working with so many awesome people from different background, all ages, different cultures and over 10 different countries.
    It is business building people.

Cons

People get confused with other pyrimic scheme company. I know this business is C-CORP because it NEVER require the people to PAY for anything from the training all the way to management. Everything gets paid by company: for my hours, my performance, my travel allowance, cell phone, specially all my travel trips for conferences. It is W-4 as employees and NOT 1099 contract.
    It is management training program therefore it is not for everyone. It takes a person who has strong work ethnic, self managed but love teamwork, excellent student mentality and super positive attitude.

5. "Fresh Success Marketing- Pyramid Scheme"

Former Employee - Marketer in Windcrest, TX
    Former Employee - Marketer in Windcrest, TX

I worked at Fresh Success Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The only pro that I could think about would be that I was able to speak to a lot of nice people.

Cons

There were so many cons. The company start's you at $8/hour. Keep in mind you're going into work for really LONG HOURS and you work weekends. Your typical day starts with you going into work at 7:30 am till about 11 am. In this time you're supposed to recite "strategies" that they have you study. It's a pyramid scheme! Then once you the meeting is over, you are directed to go to a Sam's club's or HEB. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes because you're literally on your feet ALL DAY with barely any breaks. Even your lunch break is rushed. You're literally harassing people all day to "show them the product." They say its marketing but, it is actually sales. You make a lousy $8/hour and plus commission IF you sale over 6 or 7 bundles. Sometimes your time is docked without notice. You're "mentor" literally does nothing to help you.
    No health benefits and good luck trying to ask off.
    Here is a piece of advice when interviewing (remember it is not only them interviewing you but, you interview them): Ask them what their employee turnover is?

Advice to Management

Quit treating your employees so terrible. You really need to reevaluate company culture, as well as, your business model.

6. "Great team and challenging environment"

I have been working at Fresh Success Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If wanting a challenging and fun environment this is the place for you. There are different opportunities to utilize and gain skills in leadership, marketing, sales, time management, and team building. Everyone in the office is friendly and always ready to help out other team members. There are also many opportunities for travel and growth.

Cons

It is hard work, especially when developing new skills. It does involve a bigger time commitment but the rewards make it worth it. It is not a position for anyone that wants to be lazy and not wanting to constantly develop their skills.

7. "This is a scam"

Former Employee - Entry Level Marketing
    Former Employee - Entry Level Marketing

I worked at Fresh Success Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are none. You have better luck literally anywhere else.

Cons

I didn't actually work there but the job was offered and the interview made me not want to.

Advice to Management

This is embarrassing, please stop tricking people into thinking this is a marketing job.

8. "Honest review"

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Fresh Success Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great growth opportunities, excellent skills building, self-motivated and improvements.
    To be honest, not only at Fresh Success, but at any business field, your hard work pays off. The harder you work, the better you grow, professionally.
    Like I said, this opportunity is interesting and maybe not for everyone, but the outcome is absolutely positive.
    I worked at other consulting firms in the past, and I just dislike how people try to step on you for their own goods. People fight for positions, reputations and benefits. Manager doesn't care about your job, doesn't care about what you do so all you do is trying to do is sneaking behind his or her back to do stuff that you not supposed to do at work, just like high school time. Your co-workers gossip about others, and it's very typical as well as unhealthy workplace. With that being said, people still expected to get paid higher and great benefits, with that kind of work mentality? I personally do not think so.
    At Fresh Success, it's professionally intense. Is it a bad thing? Absolutely not! It feels intense because you're surrounding people that have goals to thrive, to achieve and to growth. Everyone will keep you accountable, and every single person will help you no matter what it takes. It's intense because you are doing what you suppose to do at workplace and not doing "hide-and-seek" kind of thing behind management.
    The management is always there for you to make sure you succeed, and they look at you as a true partner, not a simple employee. And one of many things I love is communication. Communication at Fresh Success is absolutely amazing. You can just come straight to management/supervisors if you have any concerns, and they work with you to make sure that both sides are satisfied within the partnership.
    I didn't know what I'm capable of until now since I've been always work at places that required following instructions and hiding behind my boss and so on. They make me realized I have many better skill sets that could help me personally and professionally.

Cons

Every firm has its downside.
    At Fresh Success, the pay is average but the most concern I had was the time schedule. It's could be flexible. I had a wife and 2 toddlers, so at the beginning I was a bit struggle about the time I work, but thank the Lord that I have such an amazing wife that understand and support me, I was able to figure my own schedule with the help of management. I mentioned this because I want to help you, whoever reading this review, to know that if you willing to work with management, they'll try their best to work with you. Also, if you have family, make sure you talk to them because I understand there are people that need you and your attention. I talked to my wife and kids about that, and they are all up for it and support me everyday.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you've been doing for a long time. Doing what you do is great, and you create opportunities for people to growth. Put aside the negatives of negative people, those people make you guys stronger, and it's unfortunate for them to have that mindset since no-one should be negative about anything.
    Thank you!

"Long Hours"

I worked at Fresh Success Marketing full-time

Pros

Positive environment
    Potential to move up the ranks

Cons

Base salary is very low
    Long hours
    Expected to spend time with co-workers outside of work
    Very poor work-life balance

"Manager"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Fresh Success Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Huge networking opportunity, great way to shape mentality and grow not only your strengths but you weaknesses

Cons

You spend a lot of time away from family, but it's to benefit them. It's all in the ay you look at it!

Advice to Management

Keep helping people!