- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Wisconsin
- - Milwaukee, WI Area
- - Milwaukee, WI
- - Brown Deer, WI
- - Menomonee Falls, WI
- - Wauwatosa, WI
- - West Bend, WI
- - Brookfield, WI
- - Germantown, WI
- - West Milwaukee, WI
- - Mukwonago, WI
- - New Berlin, WI
- - Pewaukee, WI
- - Oak Creek, WI
- - Madison, WI Area
- - Madison, WI
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - Kenosha, WI
- - Illinois
- - North Carolina
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC Area
- - Raleigh, NC
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN Area
- - Nashville, TN
- - Ohio
- - East Liverpool, OH Area
- - Lisbon, OH
- - Michigan
- - Menominee, MI
- - Texas
- - San Antonio, TX Area
- - San Antonio, TX
Found 580 of over 604 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I’m going to be vague here so forgive me, but need some opinions. I got a Masters in a specialty and have worked in this specialty for 1 year. I was approached on LinkedIn by a recruiter for a position doing the job I was doing prior to my current specialty. This new opportunity has the potential to be a great stepping stone in my career with a better title and way more money but I feel like I’m taking a step backwards by not using my Masters. Would you stay on the path that you went to school..
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "They had pretty poor management" (in 36 reviews)
- "no work life balance" (in 11 reviews)
- "Horrible Upper Management which never listens" (in 9 reviews)
- "Abusive manager is allowed to continue this behavior." (in 9 reviews)
- "Parking available for staff but may be a distance from where you actually work" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Froedtert Health and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Nov 21, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Milwaukee, WIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay, self scheduling, unlimited hours
Poor work life balance, hard to move up in company
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 18, 2022 - ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you want to earn a degree and/or expand your skills the tuition reimbursement is great! Also they have great discounts towards gym memberships and more for healthy lifestyle choices.
Training definitely could be better. There's high turnover in Opthomalogy because of Training issues. There attendance is strict only allowing 4 a year. We work and care for sick even terminal patients all day. No matter how clean we try to be. They won't let you come to work sick or send you home but still count the absence against you. PTO isn't given unless earned 1st. So if you need time off and don't have any PTO your requested is denied or counted against you.Continue reading
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our benefits offering during your time here. As we continue to grow, insights from staff members are valued and taken into consideration to improve processes and procedures. We have shared your comments with the leadership team.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 29, 2022 - Anesthesia Technician in Milwaukee, WIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Benefits; But will take away a lot from paychecks bi-weekly. So make sure you choose wisely
Can be overwhelming and can feel underpaid for the amount of work you encounter daily
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 4, 2022 - MLT/MLSRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Coworkers dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, despite executive leadership avoidance in addressing immediate needs of the day to day function of the lab.
Hospital Lab President and Lab Executive Director don’t support staff. Not sure what they do all day to justify their hefty salaries. All staff including management are overworked, problems are always thrown back at management to fix because execs are clueless— Instead of addressing the actual issues at hand, pushing ISO certification - so out of touch.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 21, 2022 - Inpatient Coding SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible, fully remote schedule. Other coding team members. MY Pay..... BUT I learned the pay scale is all over the map....apparently it is not the same pay for all despite all having the same job duties and not even close for some.... negotiate right from offer like I did or you will be underpaid for the duration.
See pros about pay. Major division with regard to coding team, coordinators, and CDI. Auditing is non-existent... how can you possibly see areas for improvement in your team without proper auditing. Then came the covid harassment not just about shots despite being fully remote but by promoting coworkers to be divided. Very toxic the last 6 months I was there. ... After over 3 years I had enough and am happy to report my current employer focuses on quality coding and ensures this by performing internal and external audits from various sources and feedback to individuals and the team. The culture is friendly, inclusive, and working WITH cdi and coordinators is encouraged and accomplished.Continue reading
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. At Froedtert Health, we continue to work toward improving staff members' experiences and will share this feedback with our Human Resources Team.
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 10, 2022 - Registered NurseRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great experience, offer extended at end
Hard with school, preceptors sometimes weren’t interested in you
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 10, 2022 - HousekeepingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Dignity and respect Caring for all
They Always Doing Great Job
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Oct 28, 2022 - Patient Scheduling Coordinator in Milwaukee, WIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay is competitive and it is easy to find an entry level job
Training is not great. There is no consistency and there is no standard on how the job should be done.
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your insight and would encourage you to share your concerns with your manager directly.
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Nov 2, 2022 - Application AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent place to work. Solid benefits. Okay pay. Remote work options. Decent career mobility.
Lot of organizational red tape. Mixed signals from management.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 1, 2022 - Wound Care RN SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Worth being here for the providers
Not worth being here for the paychecks
Froedtert Health Reviews FAQs
Froedtert Health has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 604 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Froedtert Health to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
77% of Froedtert Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Froedtert Health 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.