Cover image for From You Flowers

2.5
18% Recommend to a Friend
23% Approve of CEO
2.5
From You Flowers CEO Michael Chapin (no image)
Michael Chapin

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
    There are no pros to display at this time.
Cons
  • "low pay; no one stays at the job;(in 4 reviews)
  • "some bad managers(in 3 reviews)
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Current Employee
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

good at making you feel good

Cons

not super great health benefits

1. 4.0
        Sep 28, 2023
        Special Accounts Representative
        Former Employee, more than 1 year
        Old Saybrook, CT
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Office setting, occasional pizza, over time opportunities

Cons

Multitasking, High call volume, call monitoring

2. Join the From You Flowers team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Reviews
      </>Embed

From You Flowers Reviews FAQs

From You Flowers has an overall rating of 2.5 out of 5, based on over 53 reviews left anonymously by employees. 18% of employees would recommend working at From You Flowers to a friend and 14% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 18% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, From You Flowers employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at From You Flowers. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

18% of From You Flowers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated From You Flowers 2.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.2 for culture and values and 2.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at From You Flowers to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be culture, compensation, management.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.7K

Quality Assurance Associate

I had an interview late August, sent a thank you the same day, followed up when they said they would get back to me, and then again a week later and I got no response. I gave up and they just sent me an email saying the position was on hold and they hoped to have an update at the end of the week. I'd still like to see what they might offer me so what could I say in response?

0 Comments

Management

Have you ever been asked by a recruiter to sign an nda before they can speak to you about a job they're recruiting you for? Mind you they reached out to me

1 Comment

Senior Consultant

I just got an email from Norton that someone ran a reputation report on me. I didn’t run it. I just finished a second round interview yesterday. Do you think it’s HR doing due diligence or a scammer? Is running reputation reports common practice?

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 53 From You Flowers reviews submitted anonymously by From You Flowers employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if From You Flowers is right for you.