Front Edge Technology Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

2.6
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good Company to Start"

Pros

Everyone is very friendly. Easy job to do and not much overtime required. I good starter company to work for to get on resume.

Cons

Predominately Asian so not much English is spoken during company gatherings. Small company. Time goes by fast when work is really busy.

Advice to Management

Try to diversify the work place more. Other than that front Edge is a good place to work. No major changes occur so it is very routine

"Mandarin is the primary language"

Former Employee - Battery Test Engineer in Baldwin Park, CA
    Former Employee - Battery Test Engineer in Baldwin Park, CA

I worked at Front Edge Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours (we set our own hours). Nice bosses. Everyone is nice. They consider your ideas and are open to changing processes. The work was 50% hands-on inspecting batteries, 50% computer work.

Cons

Everyone speaks Mandarin all the time. Be prepared to not know what anyone is saying- whether its during an informal work meeting, during lunch, or during work- Mandarin is the language. If its something important, they would tell me in English but otherwise its Mandarin. Another complaint is there are cockroaches in the building- big ones. Another thing is the computers are really old and slow. And then there are the hours. Sure they're flexible but you often end up coming in on the weekends for extra work that needs to be done and staying late on weekdays.