- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Fairfield, CA
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Phoenix, AZ
- - Oregon
- - Portland, OR Area
- - Portland, OR
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - Missouri
- - St. Louis, MO Area
- - Lake Saint Louis, MO
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune, India Area
- - Pune
- France - All Cities
- - Ile-de-France
- - Paris, France Area
- - Paris
Found 204 of over 216 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
New York City
Boston Consulting Group
Moved into my new condo mid November, and building is encouraging us to send holiday gratitude to super and front desk. Not sure how much is appropriate given I just moved in. Location is Long Island City, full service building but not luxury ones like 3 court square.
Anyone actually their true self/personality at work? I feel like I have to put on a front to conform to play the office politics. Pretend to care about things for appearances, laugh at jokes that aren’t funny, clap for things I really could careless about, things like that
I left a 10 year relationship as a 33F. Guy was a good person and I still love him dearly but lacked maturity to settle down and develop contentedness with where he was in life. I was patient until it reached a breaking pt. But right now just so mad at myself for putting myself in a position to be a 33F and single. How do I forgive myself and move on? Feel like I messed up my life on the personal front seeing others all settled down now
Salaries in Tech
What's the salary expectations for full stack developer. Front end and back end developer , given their 10 years of experience in IT testing including automatio. , but not in development, how employers will treat u like a junior or senior ? Please share some insights , what to expect.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "And don't even get me started on how great the culture is." (in 40 reviews)
- "some individual are great people to work with." (in 35 reviews)
- "My team has been amazing." (in 21 reviews)
- "Great company, product, leadership and ambition" (in 16 reviews)
- "Overall everyone is super friendly and always willing to help out or jump!" (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Front and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Veteran Status
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 1, 2022 - Sales in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-they hire wonderful, brilliant people who want to work together and help each other -the company actually lives by their values -they're always trying to improve their employees' with new benefits, policies, and advancements within the product -management was great, it felt like they cared about me first rather than as another employee -flexible fridays were phenomenal - i was able to take the day off and essentially work a 4 day work week by getting things done ahead of time -we were given information as to why a change is being made and what led to this decision making. the CEO, Mathilde, is extremely transparent about the state of the company and what her vision is - i've never had so much clarity on the business side of a company than at Front -they want you to succeed -great product to sell -good time to get in -you can tell that a conscious effort has been and is continuing to be made in terms of diverse hiring and inclusivity if i wanted to stay in sales, i would have continued at Front. it's a great place to be.
-i would have loved to work from home full time but sales was in a hybrid role going to the office twice a week when i was there. (some exceptions made but were performance based or case by case) not a deal breaker but something to keep in mind. -still has startup growing pains, too many resources to find internal info, processes not being completely clear, etc. -there's upward mobility within the sales org in a couple departments but it's difficult to navigateContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 17, 2022 - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- really good people. pleasant. low ego. fun to work with. - a nice friendly working environment goes a long way to the overall experience
- smaller company so less benefits
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 29, 2022 - Anymous in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Front is filled with the most goal-driven, supportive people. The culture and talent here is incredible and unmatched; and management is accessible and really values you as an employee. Provides great benefits - unlimited PTO, free medical, dental, vision, wfh and wellness stipend, free lunch in office, and flexible Fridays! If you want to be challenged, enhance your current skillset and work in a fast-paced environment, you will thrive here.
If you are someone that has difficulty adapting to frequent and constant change, this isn't the job for you. Startups move and change things in the blink of an eye.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 26, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I really love working here.
Changes are quick (which is great) but sometimes process/workflows aren't able to move as quick as the decision to make the changes.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 27, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- The product is absolutely amazing. For me, being a power user of our product, and seeing the direct impact it makes on my day to day, is hands down one of the best parts of being a Fronteer - Company values aren't just something listed on the website but are actually lived and practiced by employees daily - my two favorite values being #care and #low-ego
- Like many companies of Front's size, there is a lot of change that comes with quickly scaling. Thankfully, Front's value of #transparency allow employees to feel like they have a strong understanding of what changes are being made, and the why behind them
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 24, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to work ;)
None worth mentioning now ;)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 11, 2022 - Account Executive - Growth in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Really value work-life balance, great culture, innovative
no 401k match, but the other benefits make up for it!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 11, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- It was clear from week 1 that management cares about not only my professional development, but my individual happiness too. I am impressed with the way monthly 1:1s are set up to focus on long term growth and happiness. - Best People Team I have *ever* encountered in my career! I've been in places where it felt like HR was there only to protect the company image, but here it's clear that they care a lot about employee experience. - Huge fan of CEO, Mathilde. She embodies company values of low ego, high standards, and transparency. - Accessibility of executive leadership in general. I feel like I have frequent touch points to ask questions to the exec team and have them answered in a decently timely manner. - Benefits are solid (not the best, definitely not the worst). But there are other perks such as Flexible Fridays, which have made a surprisingly positive impact on my emotional/mental health on Thursdays! - Culture: it can be difficult to onboard remotely, but I've done it a few times over the course of the pandemic. Front definitely takes care to have a solid culture and create events for folks to attend to get to know one another outside of work.
- No 401k match - Front has a very inclusive environment, and I feel genuinely comfortable bringing my whole self to work. However, I'd like a clearer roadmap of DEI objectives/initiativesContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 16, 2022 - RecruitingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people, culture, and platform itself. Using Front has improved efficiency and workflow 100% and everyone at Front truly cares for one another and wants to be happy at work. The culture is really felt from leadership throughout the organization and it's exciting to see Front continue to grow.
None I can think of.
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 2, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I held off on writing a review until I reached ~ 1 year of employment to make sure I had a better feel for the people + workplace and the initial new hire excitement wore off in order to make sure my review was genuine. I must say, after all this time, Front continues to impress me. They really live by their core values of transparency, collaboration, low ego, high standards, and care. All decisions and processes behind them are clearly explained and all coworkers are genuinely so easy to work with. It also doesn't hurt that the product is awesome and we seem to be hitting our stride in the market.
As I'm sure you see with a lot of reviews, it is still a startup entering potential hyper growth phase. As businesses scale, bumps in the road arise but it is something that the team here is well equipped to handle in my opinion.
Front Reviews FAQs
Front has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 216 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Front to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
86% of Front employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Front 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.