Found 984 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Frontier Airlines
Anyone working at PWC- Seattle office ? I saw a new Summer 2024- Audit Intern position and I wanted to know the chance of getting accepted I already have and accepted a PWC audit intern offer for Winter 2024 and looking to secure a summer one still at PWC but the Seattle office... Any help would be appreciated :) Major: accounting & finance Experience : Campus Manager Assistant /2022 Accounting and finance internship ( KUS USA) summer 2023 Intern Audit Intern ( frontier airlines) fall 2023
Salaries in Accounting
Junior accountant at a small company, 19.25$/hr #miami# or Internal Audit intern at Frontier Airline for 20$/hr #colorado# which is far bigger company with more exposure. Which offer do u think is better? I'm Still in college 2nd year || Major : Finance & accounting I'm still finishing my internship in the first company with the junior offer ! I'm facing language barrier with the manager which is chinese and our last manager ( 30yrs OE) left because of lack of organization🥲
Junior accountant at a small company, 19.25$/hr or Internal Audit intern at Frontier Airline for 20$/hr which is far bigger company with more exposure. Which offer do u think is better? I'm Still in college 2nd year, 22 years and my experience is only this summer accounting intern ? I'm still finishing my internship in the first company with the junior offer ! I'm facing language barrier with the manager which is chinese and our last manager ( 30yrs OE) left because of lack of organization🥲
Got a burning question about Frontier Airlines? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Frontier Airlines employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good flight benefits when you could get on the planes." (in 111 reviews)
- "Great benefits after your first 6 months of flying!" (in 66 reviews)
- "Meet great people and some not so great Overtime Tips Chance to move into other positions" (in 53 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great!" (in 31 reviews)
- "The travel benefits are great." (in 26 reviews)
- "After reading reviews working at Frontier would of been a mistake or low pay and BS." (in 81 reviews)
- "Treatment.. poor management." (in 70 reviews)
- "Upper management and Executives don’t value their employees at all." (in 19 reviews)
- "Company including CEO does not care about employees." (in 14 reviews)
- "Long hours in the aiport" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Frontier Airlines and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Sep 15, 2023Flight AttendantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsOrlando, FL
- Flexible schedule. Now that I have a few years in it’s very easy to work this around my family responsibilities and my side business. I got my chosen home base after 3 months and only 11 months on reserve. Good line after about 2 years. - I LOVE my co-workers. It’s a small enough airline that we make real connections and friends because we fly with same people more than a bigger airline. But big enough airline that I always meet someone new each time I fly. Very supportive crews, both pilots and flight attendants. - It’s easy. We only do one service every 2 hours and it usually only takes 20 mins or less. No first class etc. so less work for us up in the air.
Sick policy is inhumane, pay hasn’t kept up with inflation, dirty planes, uniform is ugly, gate agents can be mean to us and passengers (but I like most of our Orlando ones), lots of delays and time spent working that we DONT get paid for, it’s ridiculous.1
Frontier Airlines Reviews FAQs
Frontier Airlines has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 1,031 reviews left anonymously by employees. 49% of employees would recommend working at Frontier Airlines to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
49% of Frontier Airlines employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Frontier Airlines 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.