Frontier Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2019

Found 35 reviews

3.7
Jerry Chung
  1. "Mean spirited upper management !!!!"

I have been working at Frontier full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The Benifits are great. Hope we can hold on to them. The people that work in my area are devoted to the customers.

Cons

This company works on a blame system. This company works on a bully system. The upper management are mean spirited people. All they care about in the bottom dollar.

Advice to Management

Be kind. Listen to your employees. They are the ones that care about the customers.

Frontier2014-07-02
  2. "Good experience"

Former Employee - Junior Project Engineer in Dover, NJ

I worked at Frontier full-time for more than a year

Pros

The work is interesting. Lots of opportunity of learning new skills and doing your own projects. The management is really nice, helpful and motivating They want you to learn to reach your full potential. The company is generous with compensation, benefit and rewards. I took initiative and worked hard, I was recognized with rewards after just joint the company for a couple months.

Cons

I would stay with the company if not for pursuing my passion in other filed. I consider this is a great place to work and grow.

Advice to Management

I had a great experience as an junior project engineer. Nice work!

Frontier2014-04-02

"Avoid at all costs!"

Former Employee - Senior Engineer

I worked at Frontier full-time

Pros

You will build a very good relationship with your co-workers while you are all desperately looking for a new job.

Cons

The company is completely mismanaged. Once you are hired, your working responsibilities will be drastically different than were described to you in your interview. All employees are treated like technicians, as the owner tells you what to do and you are not given any leeway to use your engineering and scientific skill-set to improve the product development. The major motivational tool used by the owner is fear. He...

Frontier2013-07-19
  4. "Look elsewhere for real experience and meaningful professional growth"

Former Employee - Junior Project Engineer in Dover, NJ

I worked at Frontier full-time for more than a year

Pros

100% attrition rate, meaning FPP ranks at number one in that category.

Cons

If you are comfortable working for a company that stands for the following: 1- Give fraudulent job description for you to join, then you realize what a terrible decision you have made. 2- Stores chemical in a food designated fridge 3- Forced to work with improper protection because of saving greed 4- Forced to fix an electrical equipment that caused an electric shock of a colleague 5- Does not empower young talented...

Advice to Management

Management knows everything so my advice is to prospective employee. Please look elsewhere.

Frontier2013-04-08
  5. "a place for some starters"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in

I worked at Frontier

Pros

It's a small company, which means you are probably going to get promotion or raise easier than some big firm. You can also learn more through covering the majority of a project you do.

Cons

Most projects are contract, some are short term like three months. This could be very stressful especially when time is due. Working more hours. Salary is low.

Frontier2011-04-04