Frosch Travel Reviews | Glassdoor

Frosch Travel Reviews

Updated Sep 5, 2019

2.8
Frosch Travel CEO Bryan Leibman (no image)
Bryan Leibman
Pros
  • "Flexible hours, ability to work from home and majority of the office is young professionals(in 8 reviews)

• "Growing company, so many different opportunities within company(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Micromanagement and hostile work environment due to management(in 6 reviews)

• "Most of the account management team is ineffective and lacking in knowledge(in 5 reviews)

"Happy to be working here"

Current Employee - Agent in New York, NY

I have been working at Frosch Travel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible hours, ability to work from home and majority of the office is young professionals. In my six years of employment it's nice to see past employees return. Global company with family atmosphere, CEO and SLT care about every employee and knows us by first name..

Cons

Needs to offer 401K match.

Advice to Management

Keep up a good work.

Frosch Travel2019-02-19
  2. "Great company, lots of benefits."

Current Employee - Travel Agent in Naples, FL

I have been working at Frosch Travel full-time for more than a year

Pros

Enjoy the work, been in travel for the last 40 years.

Cons

Ready for a new experience, was an RN, worked in Intensive care for 10 yrs prior

Advice to Management

none

Frosch Travel2019-09-05

"Not Recommended"

Former Employee - Leisure Travel Consultant in Houston, TX

I worked at Frosch Travel full-time

Pros

Opportunity for FAM trips from vendors, although Frosch's policy on who and when one could take those trips was constantly changing and not in writing.

Cons

Low and unfair pay. Company kept promising a commission structure but never followed through and would not put pay structure in writing.

Frosch Travel2019-03-26

"Amazing Place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Frosch Travel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people to work with, i see many current employees being promoted within the company and its growing rapidly. CEO is AMAZING and knows everyone in the office, down to earth and truly cares about his employees. I work on a team that is a family, we help each other out all the time personally and professionally. I have worked for 3 other agencies and i here i am the happiest. Best rates for travel, strong... account management and support from our peers, what more can you ask for. Its nice to be with a global owned company with a family atmosphere. Best move i have ever made and past co workers have join me here and also feel the same way about the company - Proud to work here . Also love working with my boss who always says " family first", that is a nice change

Cons

None and dont see any on the horizon

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep growing as we are

Frosch Travel2019-02-18

"Toxic Work Environment/Management and Immoral Practices"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Frosch Travel full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is not a single reason to work here.

Cons

The managerial style of upper management is gratuitously aggressive which is ineffective and unprofessional. There is an insulting and borderline abusive level of micromanagement and zero work/life balance. If you attempt to address any concerns of your mistreatment it will only intensify until your only option is to look for work elsewhere. If you want to be seen as a valued employee and receive humane treatment... I would suggest looking for a position literally anywhere else. You deserve better. While at this company I experienced racist and discriminatory rhetoric. When I reported what I experienced to HR, to my knowledge nothing was done. Also, if you are looking for a steady job this is not the place for you. Employees quit soon after being hired or are fired because they do not live up to the unrealistic and unreachable standards set in place. If you have any respect for yourself, avoid this company at all costs. If you are a hotel and want to work with this company, I would also advise against it. They seem to primarily provide marketing services which aren’t accompanied by data and metrics about their performance. The clients therefore do not have any ability to know how well Frosch’s services are actually performing, and any reporting by a company without data and metrics is also open to manipulation. While at the company, I was also directed to perform tasks which made me deeply uncomfortable and which violate basic moral standards.

Advice to Management

For starters, treat your employees like they have an ounce of value. Also, if everyone you hire either quits or is fired you might want to consider that you are the problem.

Frosch Travel2019-03-04

"Bad company to work for"

Former Employee - Corporate Travel Agent in Houston, TX

I worked at Frosch Travel full-time for more than a year

Pros

You reveived a paycheck.

Cons

Low pay, bad Management that yells and calls you names, no HR support

Frosch Travel2019-03-03

"You can do better"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Frosch Travel full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company has a lack of leader ship in the office. Only person in management is by far the person who should not be the face of the company, and is not the person I would go to, stronger presence is really needed.

Cons

I wish I could say nice things but sadly I don’t have much. No match for 401k, insurance is horrible. Manager is horrible and really a horrible face for the company, she is just a walking HR problem and picks her favorites and everyone knows it. Very unhealthy work environment if you ask me.

Advice to Management

Where is the leaders of the company, a meeting once a month if that isn’t what’s needed. We need you in the office more to see what really is happening. Get to know the employees better.

Frosch Travel2019-02-20

"Travel Consultant"

I worked at Frosch Travel

Pros

room for advancement and flexible schedules

Cons

no raises and benefit packages

Frosch Travel2018-12-02

"Lack of understanding of human resources"

I have been working at Frosch Travel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of freedom and flexibility in work schedules. Ability to work remotely.

Cons

Criminal underpay and lack of knowledge of their human resource assets. Company is growing by acquiring other companies at a break neck pace, but doesn't have the systems in place or running smoothly enough to make the acquisitions easy transitions.

Advice to Management

Provide performance reviews, a chance for annual raises or performance bonuses, know the human resource assets of the companies being acquired and offer those employees current market value for their experience and skills. Provide more ability for upward mobility.

Frosch Travel2018-12-06

"Hard Work Rewarded"

I have been working at Frosch Travel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This is the first company I have worked for where I feel that I make a direct impact. Management does not micromanage you and if you work hard for them they work hard for you. This is not a corporate environment and is proud of being privately owned. If you have to be told what to do all of the time this is not the place for you. They truly appreciate hard work and dedication.

Cons

As with any company there are issues that come up. The benefits are high, but provide good coverage.

Advice to Management

develop your leaders

Frosch Travel2018-09-05