Found 1,162 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Frost & Sullivan
Got a burning question about Frost & Sullivan? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Frost & Sullivan employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "work life balance is good" (in 83 reviews)
- "nice and friendly colleagues internationally" (in 62 reviews)
- "Some of the people are great" (in 60 reviews)
- "great team in the office where I was located in terms of helpfulness, friendliness, and knowldge accumulation" (in 35 reviews)
- "good work culture and lots of learning at entry level" (in 26 reviews)
- "Poor Management and they only cater to those that produce." (in 81 reviews)
- "Low salaries bring with it less competent employers and brings down the overall quality of workforce and projects." (in 76 reviews)
- "High expectations with low pay" (in 53 reviews)
- "No training at all and they expect you to know everything." (in 49 reviews)
- "No bonus and other perks" (in 32 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Frost & Sullivan and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Oct 31, 2023Sr Industry AnalystFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsSan Antonio, TX
Good family/work life experience, and the people are pretty nice in general.
Bonuses were not paid in 13 years at the company. All raises and promotions were for higher ups within the organization.
- 2.0Aug 13, 2023ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Antonio, TX
This is a great place for a stepping stone. You can get a lot of life-lessons.
To save money F&S are sending a lot of jobs to India and Buenos Aires, then started getting rid of people in the US. Yet still expect the US offices to carry the workload, but no room of advancement. Leadership is very white-men centered and if you aren't, then you need to get out. Bonuses is just a legend. Do not except them to be paid out at all. A lot of law suits for fraud and take money from programs as either women or women of color owned, they are obviously aren't.1
- 4.0Jul 19, 2023Senior AnalystFormer Employee, more than 5 years
The work is challenging and will keep you thinking.
The business is siloed and interaction is not encouraged between groups1
- 3.0Aug 14, 2023Principal ConsultantFormer EmployeeSan Antonio, TX
Flexible, fully remote schedule with lots of paid time off.
Most of the support and analyst team is overseas. This makes meeting client expectations difficult. The Project Management suite is antiquated.1
- 5.0May 19, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Stability, sales focus, motivating environment, creative, support based on my experience
In person conversation for this information
- 1.0Jun 6, 2023ConsultingCurrent Employee
See below for examples of pros.
See the headline for what the many cons of this place is leading to1
- 4.0Mar 30, 2023RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Antonio, TX
People Not Micromanaged Explore career development
Poor communication on what the company is doing Lower end of Salary bands1
- 2.0May 4, 2023AccountantFormer EmployeeSan Antonio, TX
- The US accountants made a good team and their leader was sharp. - excellent learning experience if you enjoy active learning
- The owners and management weren’t on the same page in a lot of areas. - Decisions were rolled out without much time to prepare or change course. - The hours are long
Frost & Sullivan Reviews FAQs
Frost & Sullivan has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,362 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Frost & Sullivan to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
61% of Frost & Sullivan employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Frost & Sullivan 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.