Fuhu Project Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Project Manager

1.0
Jim Mitchell

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • free food but only to full timers (in 7 reviews)

• Decent pay rate for where I live (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Hours: People admit that they have to work extra long hours because it shows "respect for everyone (in 31 reviews)

• Communication wasn't very good from the upper management (in 19 reviews)

"Jason Kuo is a wannabe"

Former Employee - Project Manager in El Segundo, CA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in El Segundo, CA

Pros

Some of the people there were really hard working at nice.

Cons

Jason Kuo is the worst manager I have ever seen. He tries to mimic Tony Hsieh without any of the actual charisma, charm or intellect and probably has really low self esteem. Because of this, he asserts his power on his employees by verbally threatening them and making them feel just as bad about themselves as he does about himself. The worst part of it all is he fakes that smile

Advice to Management

Fire Jason Kuo. Oops! Too late. Hes already gone!

"Let’s stop the childish responses! I am ashamed of our company."

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Fuhu full-time (More than a year)

Pros

With such a dynamic, energetic, innovative, driven team, I am confident that Fuhu can truly be an "AWESOME PLACE TO WORK". However, an improved HR department and perhaps a better recruiter would us help become that company.There must be someone in that line of people who can help HR as we have all had our issues with HR.

Cons

The notion that if you do not fit in at Fuhu, then your head is not in the game or you have a bad attitude is not the response I want my company to have. The implication is that there is something wrong with everyone who has a dissenting view of Fuhu. This type of ad hominem attack shows the inexperience and lack of professionalism by our company management and its childlike response to circle the wagons.
         There are always going to be those who leave the company and they are entitled to their opinions. I would rather our company address the issues raised and not attack those who may disagree with the way things are done at Fuhu.
         We are not a perfect company but when we respond in this way it definitely shows that we have a long way to go to get to where we need to be.

Advice to Management

I hope our company can take the high road and declare a unilateral cease fire. The best response (or non response) would be to turn the other cheek and/or not write fake 5 star reviews. We cannot continue to engage in a pissing contest with those who do not agree with us. It is childish and makes me ashamed of my company! Those of us who are still here deserve and demand better from our management.