The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Fuhu? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fuhu employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Bad Management, no one will make decisions for fear of making the wrong decision and getting publically reprimanded, overall lack of direction" (in 24 reviews)
- "managers have poor attitude and lack of experience." (in 18 reviews)
- "long hours and deadline driven atmosphere" (in 17 reviews)
- "Upper management will constantly berate and yell at managers" (in 14 reviews)
- "They actually admit that working at Fuhu is very difficult, working hours are long (useless long hours)." (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Fuhu and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Veteran Status
Found 152 of over 180 reviews
Updated Jul 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Fuhu Reviews FAQs
Fuhu has an overall rating of 2.3 out of 5, based on over 180 reviews left anonymously by employees. 27% of employees would recommend working at Fuhu to a friend and 21% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
27% of Fuhu employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fuhu 2.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.0 for culture and values and 2.2 for career opportunities.