KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Mattel
Is this your company?

Fuhu

Add a Review

Fuhu Employee Reviews about "mileage"

Updated Oct 12, 2015

Found 4 of over 178 reviews

2.1
Fuhu CEO  Jim Mitchell (no image)
Jim Mitchell
Pros
  • "I have been a full-time employee at Fuhu for almost a year(in 19 reviews)

• "They also reimbursed for mileage(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "One of the many incompetent managers working at Fuhu trying to move up in an already failing business(in 25 reviews)

• "There were a lot of hard dedicated workers, but this company was undone by the CEO and President(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Former Employee

Retail Field Merchandiser

Oct 12, 2015 - Retail Field Merchandiser in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Hours. Benefits available. Mileage reimbursement, Decent pay. Management is very understanding about any issues encountered in the field. Good communication.

Cons

No PTO at all. The company has only been around for a few years but they offer zero time off other than holidays.

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 3.0
      Former Employee

Not a bad company

Jul 27, 2015 - Retail Field Merchandiser
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fuhu, Inc offered an excellent pay scale. They also reimbursed for mileage. If you travel overnight, they reimburse at a huge rate for the hotel you stay at.

Cons

Quite a few cons. Some were that the "rules" were always changing. You may get up to 3 or 4 emails a day changing how something was supposed to be submitted or how a project was to be carried out. Communication wasn't very good from the upper management

5 people found this review helpful
    3. 3.0
      Current Employee

Job usually works well with my crazy schedule.

Jan 29, 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay rate for where I live. Flexible hours. Set 40 hours max per week. Home office. Mileage and all expenses paid back biweekly. Comfortable uniforms.

Cons

Poor benefits for hourly workers. 500+ miles a week put on personal vehicle. Visiting some stores in dangerous areas of town alone is not ideal.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fuhu in the Field

Mar 19, 2014 - Field Force Team
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work hours- Being from remote, I am provided with the flexibility of scheduling my own hours. Even though this position requires long distance travelling, driving is counted towards our 8 hour workday, in which we start and end the day from our home office. Consistent communication with managers- Working independently, I was given the freedom to allocate my own time while still encouraged to reach out to managers for help/guidance when needed. We are provided with a work cellphone that allowed us to stay connected to the office/managers. There is a GPS tracker on the cellphone that is used for both mileage verification and safety purpose given the nature of the position. With that being said, communication is key. From my experience, managers have always been flexible to changes as long as they are notified.

Cons

No PTO- There is no paid time off for this position, which was already clearly communicated to me before I signed on. Optional work weekends- We are encouraged to work on occasional weekends. However, we are given a day off the following week(day of your choice), to compensate for working the weekend.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews