I worked at Fujitsu full-time (More than 10 years)
Good people, professional development and training/education, decent compensation. Great opportunity to work with emerging technologies. Health/Dental/401k with employer matching.
Easy to stagnate, impacted by Japanese economy.
- Compensation and benefits are good
- Trying to become bigger and better
- They leave you alone with your clients as long as you're billable
- They're trying to make Fujtisu Consulting into an IBM Global Services and other big consulting firm, but they are far from it. I used to work at IBM Global Services and its night and day difference.
- Not a long of communications between management, consultants, and peers
- Not a lot of processes or methodologies, but they're trying
- Focused is mostly in IT consulting, esp. in SAP, Oracle and ERP consulting. So if you're into ecommerce, web, strategy, business process, then you're the few
- Not a sharing / collaborative culture
- Don't have the resources for training and equipment like IBM and other big consulting firms
Advice to Management
- Build a collaborative culture
- Get employees to network and know each other
- Invest in employee's training
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?