Fulcrum Digital Business Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

2.9
Fulcrum Digital Founder & CEO Rajesh Sinha
Rajesh Sinha
1 Rating
  1. "Good Company to Work with"

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Pune

I worked at Fulcrum Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Open door policy, employee-friendly, all management people are approchable and good work along with work culture.

Cons

you don't get good appraisals .

Fulcrum Digital2019-07-31

"Worst organization I have ever seen"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Pune

I worked at Fulcrum Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company for so called loyalists who are posting fake reviews on Glassdoor. Stop just stop please. Its a hiring season so obviously people will check glassdoor for reviews.

Cons

listing cons would be like writing an encyclopedia. But some highlights * Forget variable pay. Forget variable pay is even part of your CTC, because they are never gonna give it. * I had rarely seen anyone getting promoted in this organization. * No good projects. This company is so desperate for money that it is also taking website designing projects from very small companies. * Organisation doesn't have money to even repair ACs, so good luck sitting in the hot. * No canteen (earlier it used to be) * No team parties except for the annual event and that too in canteen. * HR team is only there for sending birthday mails. so good luck getting any help from them.

Advice to Management

Sell this company because everyday is an embarrassment here.

Fulcrum Digital2017-02-22

"No Senior-junior Divide at Fulcrum"

Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Fulcrum Digital full-time

Pros

I’m glad that I get to work with sensible people who don’t judge someone by his/her position in the value chain. Unlike my previous companies, there’s no senior-junior divide in Fulcrum.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes longer to arrive at a consensus as stakeholders are spread across different time zones.

Fulcrum Digital2014-11-18

"Glad to have sensible people to work with who readily collaborate and solve problems.. They are the enablers"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Pune