Fulcrum Worldwide Business Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

2.9
Fulcrum Worldwide Founder & CEO Rajesh Sinha
Rajesh Sinha
1 Rating
  1. "Good Company to Work with"

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Pune

I worked at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Open door policy, employee-friendly, all management people are approchable and good work along with work culture.

Cons

you don't get good appraisals .

Fulcrum Worldwide2019-07-31

"Worst organization I have ever seen"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Pune

I worked at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company for so called loyalists who are posting fake reviews on Glassdoor. Stop just stop please. Its a hiring season so obviously people will check glassdoor for reviews.

Cons

listing cons would be like writing an encyclopedia. But some highlights * Forget variable pay. Forget variable pay is even part of your CTC, because they are never gonna give it. * I had rarely seen anyone getting promoted in this organization. * No good projects. This company is so desperate for money that it is also taking website designing projects from very small companies. * Organisation doesn't have money to even repair ACs, so good luck sitting in the hot. * No canteen (earlier it used to be) * No team parties except for the annual event and that too in canteen. * HR team is only there for sending birthday mails. so good luck getting any help from them.

Continue reading
    Fulcrum Worldwide2017-02-22

Fulcrum Worldwide Response

May 4, 2017HR

Dear Former Employee, Thank you for your feedback. We are taken aback by what you suggest, as we take our reviews seriously, and do not tolerate “fake” ones. Also, we pride ourselves in the growth opportunities we offer our people, whether it is horizontal or vertical. There are many testimonies within the organization as to the level of growth and learning that we have offered. We will continue to work hard to ensure that our people don’t just have jobs, they have careers that are fulfilling. Regards, Fulcrum HR

Continue reading

"No Senior-junior Divide at Fulcrum"

Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time

Pros

I’m glad that I get to work with sensible people who don’t judge someone by his/her position in the value chain. Unlike my previous companies, there’s no senior-junior divide in Fulcrum.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes longer to arrive at a consensus as stakeholders are spread across different time zones.

Fulcrum Worldwide2014-11-18

"Glad to have sensible people to work with who readily collaborate and solve problems.. They are the enablers"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Pune

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Fulcrum Worldwide2014-11-12

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews