Fulcrum Worldwide Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Fulcrum Worldwide Founder & CEO Rajesh Sinha
Rajesh Sinha

Pros
  • You have an opportunity to learn a lot (in 5 reviews)

• This is my first job after graduation and I get to learn a lot every day (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Forget about the variable pay and increment (in 8 reviews)

• Lack in clarity in HR policies and communication to end employees (in 5 reviews)

"Great company to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Pros

Great company to work with great benefits

Cons

Company need to look after its employees

"Great Opportunity"

Former Employee - BDE in Jersey City, NJ
    Former Employee - BDE in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fulcrum has great people working at this NJ location. They really trust and care about their employees and they will do everything they can to accommodate your needs. Senior management is very approachable and considerate. I felt very comfortable in the environment.

Cons

This is not really a con but Fulcrum will push you to be your best. They challenge you to match and exceed the effort and passion put forth that is required to be successful. It made me a better employee and person.

Advice to Management

Implement better training practices for new employees.

"Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fulcrum is definitely a company which is growing fast and employees are growing along with it too. I was promoted 3 times in the last 4 years, I would have never imagined this happening in any other organization. Employees who have started their career in Fulcrum, at a junior level are now in managerial positions across the globe. Another noteworthy factor is that the company is open to listen to employees and is flexible to accommodate personal and professional requests.The managerial level has recognized and trusted my work and put me in many challenging situations and it was great for developing my leadership and operational skills . I always look forward to their “Fun Friday” events and train myself for the “5K” marathons we participate in.

Cons

It’s time when company revisits some of its policies and scale-up the supporting process to match company’s growth rate. Working protocols and policies need to be adjusted and aligned with a Global company´s structure. Everybody and all the offices should follow the same.

"Great Work Environment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

Pros

Fulcrum Worldwide is a second home. The environment provided is the definition of being "Family Oriented". They are quick to support you not only as an employee but as a human being, understanding and dedicated to your success. I am able to double my work efforts and commit myself 100% to this company because of its culture and its proven success in the competitive field we are in. The exposure that Fulcrum provides are not only great learning tools, but great assets to encompass your current experience, thus adding value and new skills to your portfolio. I have experienced much of the corporate world, on many levels, but no experience like that of Fulcrum Worldwide.

Cons

Sometimes getting clear direction is an obstacle, but when your playing with the best of the best there are certain expectations.

Advice to Management

My Advice can only be the pool table gaming is becoming a very heated battle place among some of us.. Maybe we can bring an expert to help some of us that are lacking in our pool skills to compete with the sharks there. LOL.. Seriously though, that is just an example of a great way to bring balance and help with the day to day duties.. As the saying goes, dont fix anything if its not broken..

"Great place to work!"

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time

Pros

Fulcrum's approach to dynamics is excellent and hence holds stronger position in market. Fulcrum offers:
    - Equal employment opportunity
    - Encourages employee collaboration
    - Career growth and onsite opportunities (only that one should prove the mettle)
    - Expertise in multiple business domains
    - Open door policy
    - Management support
    - Constructive feedback

Cons

- Processes are in place, but not always practised

Advice to Management

Good luck!

"BDE"

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time

Pros

A genuine, caring, and nurturing culture. Each member feels that they are a part of the team. There is ample opportunity to grow and succeed without limitations compared to larger companies. The leadership team is engaged and sincerely cares about the success of the company.

Cons

A common issue faced with global companies is communication. At times the gaps in communication can arise bigger challenges. Simple tasks can take longer than needed and this delay at times can influence other facets of operations.

Advice to Management

Continue showing appreciating for your employees in different ways. They are the backbone of any company's success and growth.

"Manager IT"

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

1. Highlights of my tenure with Fulcrum include - Opportunity to work on various technologies and challenging projects, learning, management support, and working for clients belonging to different domains
    2. It has good Onsite Opportunities and open door policy with easy access to top management.
    3. Once you get the hang of the game you start to see a clear path towards moving up the ladder. They key is also to specialize early on and continue to upgrade your skills and expertise.
    4. Intelligent Co-Workers, Friendly management, Good work culture compared to other offshoring companies

Cons

1. Processes should be established and require more coordination between offshore and overseas teams

Advice to Management

1. Keep up the good work! ; Continue the growth momentum and have a more process-oriented approach
    2. Streamline the HR process and have HR play some constructive role here
    3. Need to hire some good sales team members and expand the horizon in domains

""Good Place to work""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been working with Fulcrum for more than 8 Years and built my carrier from Jr. engineer to Manager.
    I joined fulcrum when I was very new to the IT world. This organization not only helped me identify my passion, but also nurtured it and allowed me to live up with it.
    Pros:
    1.You get to work on latest technologies and learn a lot.
    2.Good opportunities for people who want to grow technically.
    3.Open door policy. We can easily interact with Top management.
    4.Enough challenging opportunities to learn and evolve.
    5.Recognition - If you have done it, you will have all the fair credits
    6. Fast Track Growth - Capability and Potential will be rewarded for sure

Cons

I do not claim everything to be 100% perfect, but yes, if one is really positive and passionate towards their work, cons would just disappear.

Advice to Management

Vision and Strategy of top management is very good...Keep it up and Best of luck for Vision 2020. As company is growing rapidly year by year it will be good to maintain the more employee connect.

""Nice place to work.""

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pune City (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pune City (India)

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It’s a very good company for self-starters. you are going to learn lots of things especially when it comes to technology. Employees are extremely knowledgeable.

Cons

Managers are very strict about the work and timeline so have to be performing good consistently. Sometimes work pressure is more which could have been avoided if planned properly.

"Software Engineer"

Former Employee - Software Engineer (.NET Developer) in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer (.NET Developer) in Pune (India)

Pros

Best company to manage work-balance and good opportunities for freshers.

Cons

Some hierarchical management authorities issues

Advice to Management

none