Fulcrum Worldwide Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
Fulcrum Worldwide Founder & CEO Rajesh Sinha
Rajesh Sinha

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Opportunity to learn new things (in 13 reviews)

• It has atleast good Work environment (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Forget variable pay is even part of your CTC, because they are never gonna give it (in 8 reviews)

• HR policies are sucks , no transparency (in 6 reviews)

"Great company to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Pros

Great company to work with great benefits

Cons

Company need to look after its employees

"Great Work Environment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

Pros

Fulcrum Worldwide is a second home. The environment provided is the definition of being "Family Oriented". They are quick to support you not only as an employee but as a human being, understanding and dedicated to your success. I am able to double my work efforts and commit myself 100% to this company because of its culture and its proven success in the competitive field we are in. The exposure that Fulcrum provides are not only great learning tools, but great assets to encompass your current experience, thus adding value and new skills to your portfolio. I have experienced much of the corporate world, on many levels, but no experience like that of Fulcrum Worldwide.

Cons

Sometimes getting clear direction is an obstacle, but when your playing with the best of the best there are certain expectations.

Advice to Management

My Advice can only be the pool table gaming is becoming a very heated battle place among some of us.. Maybe we can bring an expert to help some of us that are lacking in our pool skills to compete with the sharks there. LOL.. Seriously though, that is just an example of a great way to bring balance and help with the day to day duties.. As the saying goes, dont fix anything if its not broken..

"Great place to work!"

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time

Pros

Fulcrum's approach to dynamics is excellent and hence holds stronger position in market. Fulcrum offers:
    - Equal employment opportunity
    - Encourages employee collaboration
    - Career growth and onsite opportunities (only that one should prove the mettle)
    - Expertise in multiple business domains
    - Open door policy
    - Management support
    - Constructive feedback

Cons

- Processes are in place, but not always practised

Advice to Management

Good luck!

"BDE"

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time

Pros

A genuine, caring, and nurturing culture. Each member feels that they are a part of the team. There is ample opportunity to grow and succeed without limitations compared to larger companies. The leadership team is engaged and sincerely cares about the success of the company.

Cons

A common issue faced with global companies is communication. At times the gaps in communication can arise bigger challenges. Simple tasks can take longer than needed and this delay at times can influence other facets of operations.

Advice to Management

Continue showing appreciating for your employees in different ways. They are the backbone of any company's success and growth.

"Great Opportunity"

Former Employee - BDE in Jersey City, NJ
    Former Employee - BDE in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fulcrum has great people working at this NJ location. They really trust and care about their employees and they will do everything they can to accommodate your needs. Senior management is very approachable and considerate. I felt very comfortable in the environment.

Cons

This is not really a con but Fulcrum will push you to be your best. They challenge you to match and exceed the effort and passion put forth that is required to be successful. It made me a better employee and person.

Advice to Management

Implement better training practices for new employees.

"Manager IT"

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

1. Highlights of my tenure with Fulcrum include - Opportunity to work on various technologies and challenging projects, learning, management support, and working for clients belonging to different domains
    2. It has good Onsite Opportunities and open door policy with easy access to top management.
    3. Once you get the hang of the game you start to see a clear path towards moving up the ladder. They key is also to specialize early on and continue to upgrade your skills and expertise.
    4. Intelligent Co-Workers, Friendly management, Good work culture compared to other offshoring companies

Cons

1. Processes should be established and require more coordination between offshore and overseas teams

Advice to Management

1. Keep up the good work! ; Continue the growth momentum and have a more process-oriented approach
    2. Streamline the HR process and have HR play some constructive role here
    3. Need to hire some good sales team members and expand the horizon in domains

"Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fulcrum is definitely a company which is growing fast and employees are growing along with it too. I was promoted 3 times in the last 4 years, I would have never imagined this happening in any other organization. Employees who have started their career in Fulcrum, at a junior level are now in managerial positions across the globe. Another noteworthy factor is that the company is open to listen to employees and is flexible to accommodate personal and professional requests.The managerial level has recognized and trusted my work and put me in many challenging situations and it was great for developing my leadership and operational skills . I always look forward to their “Fun Friday” events and train myself for the “5K” marathons we participate in.

Cons

It’s time when company revisits some of its policies and scale-up the supporting process to match company’s growth rate. Working protocols and policies need to be adjusted and aligned with a Global company´s structure. Everybody and all the offices should follow the same.

8. "Good but need more projects"

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time

Pros

Excellent working environment and ethics

Cons

More projects are required for job security.

Advice to Management

HR management is strong

9. "Growing Company!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pune (India)

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good company for learning. I witnessed bringing many new technologies and opportunity to learn them. If you are willing to learn and put some extra effort, you have a plenty of options to grow including onsite opportunities. Some of my friends are working in Augmented Reality, DevOps, Xamarin. strong presence in insurance, education domain.

Cons

lot of travel time to phase3 hinjiwadi area. work life balance sometime due to project pressure.

Advice to Management

remove inefficient people; enforce the processes and policies

"Associate"

Current Employee - Associate in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Associate in Pune (India)

I have been working at Fulcrum Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am working from last two years, best work culture.

Cons

You can not switch from one project to another.