KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions CEO Maxwell McNamara
Maxwell McNamara
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Autonomous work environment that fosters success in all employees.

Jan 21, 2022 - Associate Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. They are very big on continuing education and open transparent communication. It's a fantastic team of individuals to work with. I'm very excited to be a part of such a successful team and look forward to the professional growth I'm experiencing both individual and company wide. -positive work culture -strong team mentality -fun work environment

Cons

I have not experienced any con's

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Innovative, Fun, Challenging, Rewarding Job and Work Environment!!

Jan 20, 2022 - Sourcing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open and honest communication, motivating environment, modern and clean work space, kitchen in office, amazing south OC basin view, co-workers become friends, high technology, great and sometimes flexible hours, awesome boss.

Cons

sometimes need to work off hours

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I love working at Full Spectrum!

Jan 20, 2022 - Sales Development Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Full Spectrum we have a beautiful, dynamic and intelligent group of individuals who are excited and thrilled to work in a fast pace environment. I love the relationship I have developed with my co-workers, learning from them and growing with them. We have strong leaders that encourage and promote the best within us every single day. Not a day goes by that I don't want to wake up and go to work - I thrive at work. I thrive with this group and I am so excited for the future of Full Spectrum!

Cons

No cons as of right now.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

I LOVE FULL SPECTRUM

Jan 7, 2022 - Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Let the other reviews speak for themselves, but I take great pride in our team!

Cons

You’d be hard pressed to find one.

5. 5.0

Special

Dec 10, 2021 - Associate Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

You don't work here. You belong to the family.

Cons

No bad things to say about this place

6. 5.0
    Current Freelancer

Amazing Process

Dec 7, 2021 - Marketing Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tyson from Full Spectrum contacted me about an opportunity with a senior living company in Las Vegas. I was hesitant at first, but Tyson was wonderful and kept reaching out to nudge me. He was GOD’s angel pushing me to an opportunity that I wasn’t interested in at that time. But I thank him from the bottom of my heart. I’m so very happy! Thank you Tyson for being the professional guide and I sincerely hope Full Spectrum appreciates you as much as I do!

Cons

Nothing to share as I’m a client

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Working with Full Spectrum is a gratifying experience

Aug 4, 2021 - ITS A Secret
    Business Outlook

Pros

Communication and honesty seem to spear-head the mentality at Spectrum Staffing. If you ever need help finding a new position trust that Spectrum is giving you the best chance for success in your ventura.

Cons

In my experience there were no 'cons'

8. 5.0
    Current Freelancer

satisfied customer

Dec 16, 2019 - Recipient of Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

culture and professional great follow through

Cons

none at this time will add update if any

9. 5.0

Positive and Collaborative Environment

Sep 30, 2019 - Brand and Marketing Manager in Laguna Niguel, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The management of the company ensures positive and collaborative work environment. I am learning something new every day and management is always excited and willing to teach. Leadership inspires and creates innovative ways to train and educate staff. Happy to be apart of a growing and thriving company.

Cons

A few of our employees work remotely from home, but we have plenty of video chats to touch base and interact with each other. Office environment is great and we continue to grow!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Positive, collaborative team environment in a job that satisfies and challenges

Jun 20, 2018 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management fosters a culture of excellence through collaborative, innovative, and inclusive practices. The team environment online and through video chats makes it feel like you are back in a break room around a water cooler. Breaking the day into 1 hour, alternating intervals of phone calls and then computer time makes the day FLY by and optimizes productivity. Working remotely.

Cons

Working 100 % remotely even in the best of virtual environments can be challenging at times.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews