- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Spain - All Cities
- - Catalonia
- - Barcelona, Spain Area
- - Barcelona
- - Reus
- - Esplugues de Llobregat
- - Canary Islands
- - Madrid
- - Madrid, Spain Area
- - Madrid
- - Balearic Islands
- - Andalusia
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Negros Occidental
- - Cebu City, Philippines Area
- - Alicante
Found 23 of over 44 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Good salary and conditions" (in 6 reviews)
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 18, 2015 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good balance work-personal life, good location in Barcelona. Interesting projects.
you can be stuck in the salary you negotiated at entry,Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 12, 2014 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You get to make a lot of connections and you can learn the different aspects of working in a bank.
Sometimes the problem is that you do not get enough work and that promotions are very hard to come by.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 28, 2022 - Marketing Manager in MadridRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good working ambience and payments
Hard work but nothing else to sayContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 13, 2021 - DevOps Systems Administrator in BarcelonaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Teammates were good, thats all
The company in general very bad
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Dec 10, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good reputation foundation. Good salary and conditions
Not possibilities to grow. Peers with la k of expertise
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 22, 2013 - Bank Teller in BarcelonaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The organization of La Caixa is one of the best among spanish banks (compared to Banc Sabadell or other existing "Cajas de Ahorros" (saving banks). There is also a reputation component, working for la Caixa means that you have worked for a responsible and well known bank. The management also takes care of their employees when comparing it to another banks.
-Salaries are not competitive when comparing them to other countries of the region, but they are ok if you consider Spain's current situation
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 13, 2010 - IT Project Manager in BarcelonaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Salary is great. Benefits include bonus, healthcare, retirement pension, and access to financial products with advantageous conditions (loans, credit cards, ...).
Poor career advancement. Great and complex work is not well recognized. high political environment. Technical direction is lead by impulse instead of analytical reasoning.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 12, 2015 - Systems Analyst in BarcelonaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good salary, lots of different technologies
They hire you through consulting agencies that earn half of your salary forever without any work on their part.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 2, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in ReusRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good conditions, good salary, good compensations, you only work from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 3 pm.
You only get this job through a temporary employment company, you are hire by a replacement contract.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 5, 2017 - Employee in BarcelonaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-good working shifts -awesome working-personal life balance -nice and chilled atmosphere -possibility to finance your studying (master + languages) -health insurance
-two years of working in the offices, which make the work really basic and repetitive -low salary and slow career path
Fundación "la Caixa" Reviews FAQs
Fundación "la Caixa" has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 44 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Fundación "la Caixa" to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
61% of Fundación "la Caixa" employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fundación "la Caixa" 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.