Cover image for Funding Circle

Finance

16d

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

7 Comments

Finance

115.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Funding Circle~793185
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Funding Circle and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Best company I ever worked for

Apr 12, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture, flexibility, career progression

Cons

the company became too big so the projects took longer to happen

1 person found this review helpful

Funding Circle People Team

We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time working at Funding Circle! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great business

Oct 24, 2022 - Sales in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, growing and comp

Cons

2 days a week in office

Funding Circle People Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're really pleased you're enjoying your time at Funding Circle! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication.

3. Join the Funding Circle team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great job

Sep 25, 2022 - Partner Loan Specialist in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and great culture

Cons

Interdepartmental communications are not always great

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to learn

Sep 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to learn and get exposure from different departments. Great culture with open spaces that help communication.

Cons

Low salaries but good benefits.

Funding Circle People Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're really pleased you enjoyed your time at Funding Circle. We’re always looking for ways to improve our Circlers experience and appreciate your feedback regarding compensation. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to Funding Circle!

6. 3.0
    Former Employee

Great place

Sep 9, 2022 - IT Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to take ownership and learn

Cons

Unsure about the future US market

Funding Circle People Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're really pleased you enjoyed your time at Funding Circle. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication and best of luck in your new role!

7. 3.0
    Current Employee

Great Culture / Decent Pay and Opportunity

Aug 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are fun to work with. Everyone is open to helping out or collaborating when I reach out.

Cons

Limited opportunity for career growth and compensation package could be better

Funding Circle People Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We’re always looking for ways to improve our Circlers experience and appreciate your feedback regarding compensation & development. Speak with your manager so they can help identify your strengths & you can work on a development plan together to help you reach your goals. We'd like to thank you for all your hard work and dedication to Funding Circle!

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fun, baller company, but Low Comp

Aug 6, 2022 - Risk Analyst in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management would bring in all analysts intk a room with them every week and drill us about how to make the products better and cut off flattery. The company has a culture of love and honesty. Minimal politics but still prevelant.

Cons

If you come from a toxic company you will feel strange working here when people show you love and kindness. Comp was low but the HR Rep in my exit interview seemed shocked I said this so mighy be fixed for new hires.

Funding Circle People Team

We're really pleased you enjoyed your time at Funding Circle! We’re always looking for ways to improve our Circlers experience and appreciate your feedback regarding compensation. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I truly could not be happier

Jul 21, 2022 - Underwriting Analyst in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best benefits I've seen for a company, they REALLY care about the humanity of the employees and want to make sure they are happy and have opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Smaller company, still opportunity for advances but they are pretty niche

Funding Circle People Team

Thank you for your feedback. We're really pleased you're enjoying your time at Funding Circle!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fc is a great place to work

Jun 17, 2022 - Salesforce Administrator in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great communication, career growth, work life balance

Cons

There are no cons I see

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work

Apr 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-Life balance is encouraged Opportunities for growth within the company Great health insurance and perks. (monthly healthy lifestyle stipend that is very flexible in application)

Cons

Like many other companies, it is susceptible to the global economic instability right now due to the pandemic.

1 person found this review helpful

Funding Circle People Team

Thank you for leaving your feedback about working at Funding Circle. We'd like to take the time to thank you for all your hard work and dedication! We're constantly looking to improve our employee wellbeing and benefits so its great to hear this that this is a positive for yourself.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 424 Reviews
</>Embed

Funding Circle Reviews FAQs

Funding Circle has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 465 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Funding Circle to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Funding Circle employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Funding Circle. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

84% of Funding Circle employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Funding Circle 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Funding Circle to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Funding Circle Job Seekers