Funworks Ent. Reviews | Glassdoor

Funworks Ent. Reviews

CEO

1. "Fun for a first job but not so great management and co-workers."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Funworks Ent. part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I loved working at skate station because I could have some fun and listen to music and skate on my breaks. It made for an easy first job.

Cons

The management was very cold and unprofessional, often just openly rude. The other people they hired were more friends than workers and ignored most of their responsibilities. They all had more fun talking and messing around in the office rather than actually taking care of customers.

Advice to Management

The shift managers need to be put back in their place or replaced altogether. There were many customer complaints about attitude while I was there and that was the main reason that I left.

2. "Better then nothing, was accepting to all."

Former Employee - Replaceable Employee in Orange Park, FL
    Former Employee - Replaceable Employee in Orange Park, FL

I worked at Funworks Ent. part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is music constantly playing while you work, if you like that. You can make friends quite easily. Sometimes there are days where you just clean.

Cons

There are many rude customers, you have to yell over the music when you serve people, keeping track of your hours is a hassle since there is no clocking on and off, there are no raises so there is absolutely no motivation to be better than any other slacker so just form social ties with everyone and slack off.