I worked at Furnel full-time (More than 5 years)
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Some good people
- Owner is blind to what is really going on
- Employees aren't held to the same standards
- Punished for doing good because then you'll be forced to do all the work
I have been working at Furnel full-time
- good business ethics
- simple and straight forward
- one location
- not applicable
Advice to Management
- need to build the business
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?