Fusion Global Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

"Worst company to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Fusion Global Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Only pros they have contacts to survive. That does not mean they can steel employees and steel code from some other company.

Cons

All reviews here are fake. This company does not do anything ethical. I would rather ask them to show projects they did without steeling any other company code. There are several cases against this company truth will reveled and don't ask employees like me to steel code from some other company and work

Advice to Management

Be ethical. If you build do it on our own not on others hard work. We all should believe in smart and hard earned money not quick money

2. "Great company - Very positive experience"

Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Fusion Global Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Ethical employer. During my six years with the company I have never been mislead.
    Transparent management. Management communicates with employees frequently and provides updates as well as makes sure employees are happy.
    Salary has never been a problem for me or my colleagues, sometimes it may be late by few hours (at max) but I have received every penny. In fact when I moved to a different company in 2013, my account was settled within a week.
    Immigration experience has been great. Both me and my wife has gotten stamping multiple times form our home country and Mexico. FGS hires one of the best immigration lawyers in the country.
    I have personally recommended Fusion Global Solutions to my family and friends and will continue to do so in the future.

Cons

There was an issue with email client about four years ago, which was promptly dealt with.

Advice to Management

I was with Fusion global solutions from 2007 to 2013 and my experience has been nothing but positive . Please keep up the good work.

3. "Great Company to work with"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at Fusion Global Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I'm working with Fusion Global Solutions for past 3 years. The employer is really good and supportive. They listen to employees concerns and resolves any issues asap. The payroll and responses are on time. All Commitments from company are promptly taken care. This is the reason why I had my wife to join this company as well. I have also referred my friends to FGS.
    The company provides good benefits and the immigration process is really good.

Cons

I really could not think of any

4. "Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Durham, NC

I have been working at Fusion Global Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with FGS for past 1 year and I never had any issues. The employer took care of whatever commitments were made at the time of joining. They communicates changes promptly and is very transparent. The company's immigration process is remarkable and they have a good marketing team. The payroll is on time. I would recommend anybody to join this company.

Cons

I cant think of anything at this point.

5. "ne of the Best company to work, Great People, Excellent Environment"

Current Employee - Linux Infrastructure Architect in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Linux Infrastructure Architect in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Fusion Global Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I am with Fusion Global Solutions for last 7 years and I like this company verymuch in all the aspects including the salary, leave and other allowances etc.

Fusion Global Solutions is ever evolving & changing and provides an entrepreneurial opportunity for those seeking new challenges and opportunities to learn and develop.Flexibility is key to any consulting role as clients are diverse and will have varying work environments and needs. The employer is also very kind and supportive in all aspects.

Immigration experience was really great. The H1B renewal was done successfully both time for 3 years and stamping also no issues for me and my family. FGS is having one of the best immigration lawyers in the country.

Cons

nothing to say at this point

6. "Working for the best consulting company for more than 3 years now. Five star rating would be an understatement."

Current Employee - Portfolio Manager
    Current Employee - Portfolio Manager

I have been working at Fusion Global Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Have been with Fusion Global for almost three years now, working on the program / portfolio management area and I can't even think of a time that I have been unsatisfied with anything like marketing, payroll or immigration.

You cannot see any CEO of a consulting organization as professional with very high Ethical standards.
    Compensation and vacations are always above par on the national average.
    The employer employee relationship is exceptional. Weekly review and yearly evaluations are diligently done.
    They are very very thorough when it comes to Immigration. They do what they say can be done and if it cannot be done, they will clearly communicate it.
    They have a very good grasp of the existing technology trends and understanding of the future trends and train people towards that.
    Work culture is fun and a great proponent of family comes 1st culture.

Cons

I do no think of any area where the organization does not do well.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep helping the right candidates

"E911 Data Collection Engineer"

Former Employee - E911 Data Collection Engineer in Hyattsville, MD
    Former Employee - E911 Data Collection Engineer in Hyattsville, MD

I worked at Fusion Global Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice place to work at

Cons

Job ends when client has no job

8. "They are a PROhumanity business."

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Lipa, Lipa (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Lipa, Lipa (Philippines)

I have been working at Fusion Global Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have those product and qualities.

Cons

Follow your upper lines implied concerns.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good and best habit.

9. "Can find great deals and great source of income at Global Fusion Inc."

Current Employee - Networker in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Networker in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I have been working at Fusion Global Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

it has personal building that can bold you into a better person

Cons

in GFI, some quit because they don't know the system

Advice to Management

keep up the good work through trainings!

10. "Good place for work."

Current Employee - Team Lead in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Fusion Global Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1) I am with Fusion Global Solutions for since 2 years and I like this company very much in all the aspects including the salary, leave and other allowances etc.
    2) It's nice place to work for fresher and Experience.
    3) Easy to access higher management.
    4)They do not over promise and keep it simple, open and truthful when it comes to communication.

Cons

Please get new client