Fusion Innovations Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.1
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Excited to come to work on Monday"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Blue Bell, PA

Pros

Training, Culture, Atmosphere, Compensation, Management, Growth, Support system, Benefits, Development, Co-workers.

Cons

They won't let us come in on Sundays and Saturdays are invite only (most people wouldn't see that as a con though)

Advice to Management

Keep it up, Operations management puts everything on the line for the employees. Keep leading from the front.

"SCAM AND LIES"

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a door to door sales position. If you're all about sales, and strictly commission pay, than this is the job for you.

Cons

To start, while this is a D2D position, they don't tell you that until after the fact. I applied for a customer service position and thought I would give it a try because of all of the opportunities I was promised. It was okay until I got my first pay check which was only $180 for over 50 hours of work. That is way below even the minimum wage in PA. You will be working a COMMISSION position, even though they tell you on the phone that it is an hourly and salary position.

This company has a sign on their door from the BBB and I don't know why the BBB would back a company like this. If there is a way for a company to pay for a review or rating, then I guarantee this company did so.

If you want to take some time off, you get your job waved in front of your face. They tell you that "if you don't write two leads today, don't come to work tomorrow." It's not exactly a healthy or upbeat work environment like some of these other reviews post.

****ADVICE TO PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A JOB: read the reviews, both positive and negative and make the call. If you want to work for a company that threatens you with your job, that lies to you about the type of work you'll be doing and how you'll get paid, and if you like working in a hostile work environment, then this is the job for you.

If you want to work somewhere that you'll be appreciated, do real work, and make a hard earned living, look else where.

This company is a scam, and I can assure you of that after working for them for a couple months.

Advice to Management

Good luck, HA!

"This is a door to door commission position"

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-They give you off on Sunday's..... But you have to work the other 6 days of the week. So if you don't have kids or a significant other, I guess this could be a PRO.

-the only good thing about this place is the people I met and the things they taught me. I learned something from the guys who trained me that I will apply to my future jobs.

Cons

I don't even know where to start. I don't usually post things like this, but I don't want people to fall for the scam that I did.

I worked there for a very short time, and while it was short, it was a waste. I'll keep this short and simple:

-STRICTLY COMMISSION
    -10+ hour work days
    -You'll never see your family or significant other
    -No benefits
    -No PTO or vacation days
    -There is a lack of respect for employees or the place of work
    -Upper management is never around when you need them despite the fact that they pride themselves on being a team
    -This whole business is based on lies and arrogance. You are promised so much, and receive so little.

Advice to Management

Have some respect for your employees. Yelling at them during "atmosphere" is not a motivational tactic that works for everyone.

"Healthy, competitive, and positive atmosphere"

Former Employee - Client Acquisitionist in Blue Bell, PA
    Former Employee - Client Acquisitionist in Blue Bell, PA

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the best reasons to work there is the atmosphere; the office has a very friendly/homey vibe to it. I seriously never felt like I didn't want to go to work throughout the whole time I was there. As a business and marketing major everyday was another learning experience for me with more opportunities on the table. It's definitely a place to work at if you are looking to learn and grow within a company and eventually own something of your own.

Cons

One of the challenges of working there is the competition between the employees in the office. Everyone is hungry and wants to be the best

Advice to Management

It's obvious that what they do works but, if you could spend more time with the hands on training for someone's first week, I'm sure it would help.

"Fusion was always upbeat and different"

Former Employee - Brand Specialist in Blue Bell, PA
    Former Employee - Brand Specialist in Blue Bell, PA

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Paid training, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful through-out my training experience, and you also work directly with the owner of the company. Everyday is a new experience and not your ordinary office job

Cons

It was a long commute for me.

Advice to Management

I know team nights are only once a week but they were awesome, so maybe add 1 or 2 a week!

"Built a support system"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Blue Bell, PA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Blue Bell, PA

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Even though I’m surrounded by innovative and energetic teammates, I still sometimes find it too easy to use the same old solutions for each client so external marketing opportunities really help liven up my surroundings. Simply learning about what other firms are doing is enough to convince me that I must work harder to innovate and deliver superlative results.

Cons

You have to be engaged in the work that you do otherwise you may get bored. It’s easy to do this when you are committed.

Advice to Management

Networking is the best thing team members can do if they want to cover any professional shortcomings they may have. More opportunities like this is always appreciated!

"Creating the new training material keeps me engaged!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in West Norriton, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in West Norriton, PA

I have been working at Fusion Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fusion Innovations’ commitment to not just staying on the cutting edge of interactive marketing but to creating it keeps me excited about my work. Having limitless opportunities to innovate is more than I could have hoped for when majoring in business communication.

Cons

ou need to commit to learning the company’s techniques this can be hard work, though worth it over time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good training docs and materials is a major plus for me

"Made me a better person!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in West Norriton, PA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in West Norriton, PA

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

With the mentor and training system in place, it fosters advancement based on your work ethic and the sky is the limit. A national networking system, with road trips and visiting success stories(and there are many), encourages growth and future success. No one is left behind if they are willing to put everything into their own opportunity. It is the epitome of "you get back what you put in." The perks of travel and freedom are an end goal that can be attained far quicker than ever thought possible.

Cons

The only thing I wish that would have changed was myself. The manager let's everyone know it is not going to work out for everyone because most people can't stay motivated for an extended period of time, and that was true for me. It does take a self-motivated individual to do well with the company. With that being said it is an unbelievable opportunity for people that can stay focused.

"Hands on experience with intense training"

Current Employee - Distributor in Blue Bell, PA
    Current Employee - Distributor in Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at Fusion Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The energy of the atmosphere is unlike anything I've been a part of. I've only been here for a few short weeks but it felt like i was apart of the team from day one. The leaders that were working with me were extraordinary in ensuring my success, I was able to grow out of the entry level in only 3 weeks.

Cons

I have none so far. What I've gathered as what some people may look at as cons would be it is VERY fast paced. If you are someone who doesn't like a team environment then this is not a good fit for you. (But who Doesn't?)

Advice to Management

So far so good...

"One word...Growth"

I have been working at Fusion Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A group of genuine people that care about each other and provide you with an incredible opportunity for advancement. There is a good balance in the work environment. It is exciting and relaxed at times, but also demanding and challenging. You decide your future within the company by the amount work you put in. The growth has been enormous so far and it's exciting to see how far it will go

Cons

Demanding work environment that expects the best out of you everyday

Advice to Management

None, the manager is charismatic and genuine. He takes the time out of his day to make sure all problems are taken care of in the blink of an eye.