FusionOps Reviews | Glassdoor

FusionOps Reviews

Updated Feb 16, 2017

4.4
FusionOps CEO Frederic Laluyaux (no image)
Frederic Laluyaux

"Great Place, loads of potential, this type of technology and application will have a big future."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great product, lots of ideas, supportive management, fun working with the developers who are in Romania. Free food is always nice and people usually are reasonable in their expectations.

Cons

Lack of direction, frequent layoffs and constant ticking and tacking in terms of direction. Again, not too unique for a startup. Been on a plateau for awhile, while.

Advice to Management

Communicate more often to more people. Figure out if the problem is in the message, the product, the strategy, the execution or the salesforce.

FusionOps2017-02-16
  2. "A Rare Opportunity"

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

FusionOps is a young, evolving company that is venturing boldly into new business models and new tech. Working here provides employees great experience that you will rarely get working for a large, established company or even a startup in an established industry.

Cons

Working in an environment that is both young and evolving can be challenging from both a leadership and role-player point of view.

Advice to Management

Continue to clearly articulate objectives, and re-iterate vision. The future is bright and we need to make sure everyone is aware how their contributions matter and that they are noticed.

FusionOps2017-02-02
  3. "Cool place to work with some challenges"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cool managers and nice people .Not much to say about this.Good product with nice features. Hardworking BI team .Sprint is followed but with good office and personal life balance.

Cons

Need innovation .Interviews are not done with standards. Whole Team doesn't interview. But one person who leads the team interviews.

Advice to Management

Please try innovation .

FusionOps2016-08-03
  4. "Love it so far"

in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps for less than a year

Pros

People are fun to work with and all very nice. Benefits are very nice and lots of fun activities. The location is great also and a quick commute from North San Jose. After working in a big corporation, working for a startup is a very refreshing change.

Cons

No company matching 401K. Haven't seen or felt any other cons.

Advice to Management

To new to give advice to management.

5. "A Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for less than a year

Pros

This fall will mark my year milestone at FusionOps and it's been a great learning experience for me. Before I came to FusionOps I did a lot of freelancing and I ran the show the way I thought it needed to be ran. Coming into the corporate world I knew I would have to make some sacrifices in regards to following the process that has been installed. The reason why I would say FusionOps is a great fit for myself is... because although there is a process that is set in place for success, often times I feel like it's more of a guideline. If you produce what you say you will produce and it's inline with the company's objectives then working at FusionOps might be a great fit for yourself. My work days are typically between 9-10 hours but that's because I choose to do that. The reason why I choose to do that is because mentally I am able to and also no one is micro-managing me.

Cons

The location of the office is in the heart of Downtown Mountain View which makes the daily commute a pain! Also everything around the area is very expensive since the area houses tech companies such as FusionOps. The bathroom situation could be better (quantity).

6. "The team"

I have been working at FusionOps full-time

Pros

FusionOps has very strong leadership within the company and high performing employees. People work hard and then enjoy the benefits of unlimited PTO. Everyone is extremely friendly, including the executive team, creating a tight-knit group. The location is wonderful. The CEO personally takes the time to say hello to the team every morning.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

FusionOps2016-06-27
  7. "Growing fast, great people"

in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps for less than a year

Pros

FusionOps is full of great talent and continues to grow its team of passionate employees every day. Management is very receptive to new ideas and approachable. Free catered lunch on Thursdays and fun outings with the team.

Cons

None so far, 401k matching would be good.

Advice to Management

Keep up the updates to the company, good to see everyone unified and motivated

FusionOps2016-06-24
  8. "FusionOps Employment"

Current Employee - ADR

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for less than a year

Pros

FusionOps is just on the brink of becoming an industry game changer. Looking forward to the future! Everyone at FusionOps welcomed me with open arms and everyone here seems lie family.

Cons

I have been employed by FusionOps for less than a year and can't think of anything negative.

Advice to Management

The moral at the office is high, keep it up.

FusionOps2016-06-27

"Excellent company to work on !!!"

I have been working at FusionOps full-time

Pros

The best part of FusionOps is the work culture. More preference is given to the quality of work you do than how much you do. Thursday free food and good care of employees. Monthly company meeting make you aware of what is going on in the company. Since the company is growing, we see lot of initiatives taking place by the company to keep openness. Unlimited vacations!!!

Cons

Since the company adopted the culture of start ups, we see open desks and table and no cubicles. There are no processes involved in the company or within the team. No documentations on stuffs people build. So its kind of complicated at the start.

FusionOps2016-03-16

"My FusionOps Family"

Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with the company since 2014 and every year it gets better and better! I have sat down and had lunch with my CEO, I have gone to coffee with my CMO. Not only do they know me on a first name basis, they know my kids names. That is so powerful and valuable to me. I don't just think, I KNOW that the people I work for genuinely care about me, my growth and my well being. I have had the opportunity to work... with an incredible saleswoman that has helped me grow not only personally but professionally and it is those types of relationships that make me love FusionOps that much more! I was pregnant last year and the company was beyond considerate to me, they even threw an amazing baby shower for me while I was on my maternity leave! I have made so many close friends that are like family to me over the time that I have worked for FusionOps. FusionOps is flexible with my in office hours so I am able to be a great mom to my kids, as well as flexible with me working remotely when I need to. FusionOps has my complete loyalty and I am thankful everyday to work at such an amazing company with such an innovative team!

Cons

There was a time where I didn't believe that the company was maximizing use of my skills. I have a lot to offer and I would like to grow into another position one day. I feel like now with the weekly reviews with my manager I know exactly where I am and where I need to be and I feel like it is very clear to me what is expected of me and how I can grow with the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to many many more years!

FusionOps2016-02-05