FusionOps Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

FusionOps Reviews

Updated Feb 16, 2017

4.4
FusionOps CEO Frederic Laluyaux (no image)
Frederic Laluyaux

"My FusionOps Family"

Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with the company since 2014 and every year it gets better and better! I have sat down and had lunch with my CEO, I have gone to coffee with my CMO. Not only do they know me on a first name basis, they know my kids names. That is so powerful and valuable to me. I don't just think, I KNOW that the people I work for genuinely care about me, my growth and my well being. I have had the opportunity to work... with an incredible saleswoman that has helped me grow not only personally but professionally and it is those types of relationships that make me love FusionOps that much more! I was pregnant last year and the company was beyond considerate to me, they even threw an amazing baby shower for me while I was on my maternity leave! I have made so many close friends that are like family to me over the time that I have worked for FusionOps. FusionOps is flexible with my in office hours so I am able to be a great mom to my kids, as well as flexible with me working remotely when I need to. FusionOps has my complete loyalty and I am thankful everyday to work at such an amazing company with such an innovative team!

Cons

There was a time where I didn't believe that the company was maximizing use of my skills. I have a lot to offer and I would like to grow into another position one day. I feel like now with the weekly reviews with my manager I know exactly where I am and where I need to be and I feel like it is very clear to me what is expected of me and how I can grow with the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to many many more years!

FusionOps2016-02-05

"Great team w/huge market opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for less than a year

Pros

The technology is cool and the company solves real problems and provides an immediate ROI to optimize customer's supply chain. It is important that you work with smart, bright people and respect one another. The FusionOps team is high caliber and the talent is strong across functions. At the end of the day it is people that make great companies and there are some great people here!

Cons

The location is great, downtown MountainView, but I occasionally drive and parking is tight.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

FusionOps2016-02-04

"A "Real" Fusionops employee"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best firm it has been my pleasure to work for in my entire career! I am treated more like a member of the family than an employee. I am sorry that some former employees (who were obviously not a fit) choose to bash the company that gave me my dream job, and a wonderful environment in which to do that job.

Cons

No company is perfect, but I have gotten back everything I put into this relationship and more. So to the former anonymous employee (obviously disgruntled) I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors. I hope you find a firm that can make you feel even half as fulfilled as Fusionops has made me feel.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. You are helping companies optimize their supply chains which in turn can make them leaders in their market space. I am proud to be part of that effort!

FusionOps2015-11-20

"fusionOps - rewarding professional experience"

I have been working at FusionOps full-time

Pros

Dynamic, collaborative environment where everyone is motivated to help each other to deliver exceptional product and customer experience.

Cons

As with any start-up there is much to do, much excitement and the hours can be long but management understands and rewards accordingly. So not a con, more of an opportunity to deliver high standards of professionalism.

FusionOps2015-11-09

"Big Potential, Right Time, Great Team!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps full-time

Pros

Joined a few months ago, I was looking at multiple opportunities at the time - but this one stood out. By a lot. The potential to build a market-leader is real, we already have top-tier customers who love us/ our solution. There's no other solution like it, they get the value, and they're willing to pay. Which means we have a solid revenue stream already. And we're reaching some significant milestones ..... Right time: revenue is growing, the team is growing - but we're still pretty small. FusionOps is starting its growth phase - so it's a good time to join and contribute. Great team: The team is really impressive - great people to work with and deep skills all-around (especially supply-chain domain experts, data scientists, and BI developers Location in downtown Mountain View is great, with lots of restaurants, Caltrain a few blocks away, and company has parking passes for close-by lots.

Cons

None of these things bother me but they're worth mentioning: It's still a start-up here (but hopefully that's why you'd want to join); also the entire company is pretty distributed (I think about 50% here in MountainView, the rest throughout the US, Europe (Budapest), India, South America). I think this is cool, maybe because I've always worked in companies like this. You might not think so.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, and hiring the kinds of people you're hiring. Also, it's great to see some of the remote co-workers come to Mountain View every now and then.

FusionOps2015-10-26

"Not everything is what it seems"

I worked at FusionOps full-time

Pros

Great downtown Mountain View location

Cons

Not sure how Fusionops received a 4.5 out of 5 stars seeing as this has been the worst startup I have worked for. But if you look closely, all of the reviews "raving" about Fusionops popped up around the same time which coincidentally aligns with time the new Marketing Director was hired which leads me to believe the reviews may not all be genuine and probably prompted by the marketing department. In comparison... to other Bay Area startups, they don't compare. Everyone that works there is miserable, over worked and bad mouths the executives behind their backs. Senior Management doesn't seem to really care about the people who work for the company and often talk down to employees. No training or on-boarding. Basically, will just tell you to "figure it" with no resources provided and it seems like besides a few people, no one really knows what Fusionops does. Office supplies are pathetic and they will not reimburse you for your cell phone bill even though they do not have phones in the office. During the interview process they will put on a front and make you feel like you will love it there but once you start, the honeymoon is over and people's true colors come out. With all the other start ups to choose from in the area, Fusionops should not be a top choice, You can do better.

Advice to Management

Actually care about the culture and employees and not just say you do.

FusionOps2015-11-17

"SDR"

SDR in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps

Pros

FusionOps has given me all the resources and training i need to perform my job. I love my job here and the people here make it enjoyable. i am lucky to be a part of fusionOps

Cons

Currently i can't think of any cons. i like this place and how they run it.

Advice to Management

none

FusionOps2015-10-19

"Awesome startup with unlimited potential"

Current Employee - SDR in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for less than a year

Pros

People seem happy to be a part of FusionOps which makes the work environment welcoming and motivating. It's a smaller company with an accessible upper management and opportunity for growth. Good pay and benefits. The company is growing super fast and there is always something new and exciting on the horizon. Opportunities to learn new skills from experts in the field.

Cons

The startup culture that is now considered standard hasn't been fully embraced. Communication through the management hierarchy could be better. Sometimes the approach, strategy, and goal changes depending on who is delegating.

Advice to Management

Challenge the lower management/employees to innovate.

FusionOps2015-09-28

"Great Product & Great Pleace to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for less than a year

Pros

The product have a very rich pre-built functionalities for customers, this gives clear advantage over other BI applications. Great work by the team to continuously upgrade to the product based on "Domain experts" & "Customer Feedback". I constantly receiving updates from my management about "New Developments" in the Product & the Organization. I have been allowed flexibility in my work schedule, which has... helped me a great deal. Our team is very close and work really well together. I get lot of challenging work & I can see lot of opportunity to grow in the organization to full-fill my career goals. All my immigration needs are handled very well. I like "Fun @ Work" initiatives in the organization like , regular "Movie night, Game night & BBQ" etc... Kitchen is always filled with lot of healthy foods :) .

Cons

I would like to see more training for employees. This would help us do our jobs better.

Advice to Management

Continue to do the good work.

FusionOps2015-09-06

"FusionOps - Promising Future!"

in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps for more than a year

Pros

FusionOps employees are a great group of people to work with. It is a pleasure to work such smart people who are passionate about the product. Everyone is a team player and works together to get the job done. The product adds real value for companies to make relevant decisions based on current information.

Cons

It is a very fast paced environment and therefore, people must be willing to work long hours if necessary and adapt quickly to change. Because of the fast pace, communication could be improved, but it appears that management is making progress in this area.

Advice to Management

As the company grows, continue to improve on communication. Management should continue to assess the need for more personnel in order to improve work/life balance for the employees.

FusionOps2015-09-25