FusionOps Reviews | Glassdoor

FusionOps Reviews

Updated Feb 16, 2017

4.4
FusionOps CEO Frederic Laluyaux (no image)
Frederic Laluyaux
  1. "The Best cloud company with fantastic work-life culture !!!"

Current Employee - Senior DevOps Engineer in Pune

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. The fantastic work-life balance culture. 2. FusionOps associates are best in innovation. 3. You will get opportunity to explore yourself a lot and no one stops you for doing new things or implementing your ideas. 4. They respect their associates. 5. Best salary compensation in Market. 6. The company moving in right direction and will be market leader in SCM and Cloud.

Cons

Nothing much I would say.

Advice to Management

The Management doing great...

FusionOps2016-02-05

"Great People, Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Ciudad Ojeda

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is currently in full development and we are getting bigger and better, our management staff is working on the growth of the company and we are ready for success. Our products are real important and we are now shipping more stability and flexibility to our clients worldwide. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu

Cons

Sometimes we need to better conceive an idea before trying to develop it, I know all the clients want things getting done asap but it's better to have good specifications to don't work twice.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the good work and keep developing the company processes and employees. Bringing more knowledge and helping develop your employees, is the best way to success.

FusionOps2015-10-15