FusionStorm Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 117 reviews

3.6
FusionStorm CEO Michael Keogh
Michael Keogh
Pros
  • "Pros include: Work from home, unlimited PTO as we need it, great benefits, awesome co-workers, and an emphasis on team building activities(in 11 reviews)

• "Employees have flexibility to work from home, out of regional offices, etc(in 7 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Growth Opportunity"

Current Employee - Engineering

I have been working at FusionStorm full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working at FusionStorm for a little more than 3 years. In that time, I have been given the opportunity to develop both my personal and professional career. Upper and executive management truly care about your individual success and continuously create an environment that promotes individual contributions, new ideas, and felxability. Unlimited PTO, fair compensation, multiple options for medical benefits,...

Cons

Depending on the role you are in, we often operate very small and efficient teams. This create an extremely fast paced and demanding work environment with very little down time. If you prefer a slower pace, large support teams, and plenty of free time, this could be a challenge. However, if you enjoy keeping busy, this is the place for you.

FusionStorm2018-07-28

August 2, 2018Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback!

2. "A smart, innovative company"

Former Employee - Corporate Counsel in Franklin, MA

I worked at FusionStorm full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked as an attorney at fusionstorm for about a year and a half in the Franklin office. I found the work on the small legal team to be fast-paced, challenging, and fun. The back office has a great team with departments that work collaboratively. Just about everyone does his or her fair share. There is plenty of room for interaction with and recognition from the most senior leaders of the company. It was a fantastic...

Cons

The only reasons I chose to accept another offer and leave fusionstorm both have to do with the office's location. As of the writing of this review, the office is located in Franklin, MA, which is about an hour from Boston by driving. I left to take a job in Cambridge, which reduces my commute to almost nothing and which has pay commensurate with its location. The new office will be a bit closer to the city, though.

Advice to Management

Keep empowering employees to take smart risks and fostering a collaborative environment!

FusionStorm2018-10-11

October 30, 2018Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful comment and great advice to our upper management.

3. "Easy going work environment"

Former Employee - Staff Accountant

I worked at FusionStorm full-time

Pros

Very friendly staff easy going work environment Just recently acquired by Computacenter, but has not drastically effected normal day to day operations

Cons

repetitive work laid back, but very slow paced environment

FusionStorm2019-06-19
  4. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Production Planner in San Jose, CA

I have been working at FusionStorm full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good people to work with for the most part. Some of the management is really good and looking to improve the way things are done. Overall not a bad place to work. The potential is there for it to be a great company.

Cons

Can be a toxic environment due to bad management and cliques within the company. People are not treated the same and people play favorites. If you are good at your job they tend to over work you.

Advice to Management

Too much disconnect between different groups in the company.

FusionStorm2019-04-04

April 15, 2019Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for leaving honest feedback. To discuss more about the how our environment can be improved, please feel free to reach out to me at fusionstormfeedback@fusionstorm.com.

5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - ISSR in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FusionStorm full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They let you do your job. Not too many meetings, support innovation and open to new ideas. Lots of on the job training.

Cons

Not a good fit if you aren't willing to work hard every day, see what needs to be done and get it done.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. I am interested in KPI's / benchmarks for support roles, not just for sales titles.

FusionStorm2019-02-11

February 11, 2019Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for leaving feedback!

6. "Logistics Technichian"

Current Employee - Logistics Coordinator in Newark, CA

I have been working at FusionStorm full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company. Meals provided if overtime was mandatory.

Cons

Small facility to work at with the amount of volume.

Advice to Management

Become more involved and engaged with employees.

FusionStorm2019-01-30

February 7, 2019Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I would love to get feedback on how we can become better engaged with our team. Please contact me at fusionstormfeedback@fusionstorm.com.

7. "Getting off the hype train"

Former Employee - Administrative in Newark, CA

I worked at FusionStorm full-time for less than a year

Pros

Can't really think of any, it's a place like any other job

Cons

Human resources and management is shady about their practices in handling of those below them, there is a need to record every thing to do the dot to make them look compliant but it really isn't the case. Take the 5 star glowing reviews with a huge chunk of salt because this company's has massive incompetence from the above starting at the human resource and finance level

Advice to Management

See what HR is doing, incompetence branches from the central point

FusionStorm2019-02-07

February 15, 2019Recruiting Coordinator

Appreciate you taking the time to provide a honest comment. We are always looking to be better and we take feedback seriously to better serve our employees. If you would like to discuss further, please contact us at fusionstormfeedback@fusionstorm.com.

8. "Zero work life balance"

Current Employee - Engineer in Newark, CA

I have been working at FusionStorm full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Experience working with big name clients - Access to different technologies - If you work the system the right way you can do very little and be treated like a superstar. - Good benefits

Cons

Fusionstorm can be extremely tough company to work for. You have so many people who take advantage of the system while others are forced to pick up their slack and are worked into the ground. You are often asked to travel 6-7 days a week without travel time being incorporated into our hours. You are often asked to work 70+ hours a week of onsite time at customers location. They claim unlimited PTO but you have some...

Advice to Management

Work life balance is huge.

FusionStorm2019-01-16

February 7, 2019Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to write your feedback. We know that work life balance is always a struggle at any company. Please reach out to me as I would like to get more details to discuss how we can have a better balance at fusionstormfeedback@fusionstorm.com.

9. "Associate Engineer"

Current Employee - Associate Engineer in Newark, CA

I have been working at FusionStorm full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very good company, Work Environment is very competitive and seniors are very supportive. Manager is very good and he help us in every way and great platform to get expose to different technologies

Cons

Work-personal life balance, but very good for beginners

FusionStorm2018-10-04

October 30, 2018Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for leaving a comment!

10. "Devops Engineer"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Newark, CA

I have been working at FusionStorm full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent environment to start your career. You will be working on a variety of platforms.

Cons

Need to learn work-personal life balance.

FusionStorm2018-09-15

September 25, 2018Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback! If you want to discuss more about work-life balance, please feel free to reach out to fusionstormfeedback@fusionstorm.com.

Found 117 reviews