Found 227 of over 378 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
2 days ago
So I recently got an offer at Tiktok but I’m not actually interested in joining due to their poor WLB. TC is currently 30% higher than what I make. Can I share this with my manager and ask for a counter offer? Counter offer seems pretty common at our company, but they don’t necessarily match the bump exactly, which is fine. Is there a chance that he is taken aback that I’ve been interviewing during work time and kicks me out? Don’t want to take the risk of actually accepting Tiktok…
a day ago
Director of Marketing
So I wanted to share this... Was contacted by the General Manager for a very senior (new) role at another start-up and this was the experience..... week 1 - 30 minute call. week 2 - 45 minute call. week 3 - 1 hour prepared presentation of my marcom achievements. week 5 - 1.5 hour prepared MOCK 2024 marketing plan... quite extensive week 7 - 45 minute team meet week 7 - SORRY BUT EVEN THOUGH YOU CHECK ALL THE BOXES, WE ARE GOING ANOTHER ROUTE Is this the norm? beyond painful
Got a burning question about Fusionex? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fusionex employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- 5.0Dec 4, 2023Business Development ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPetaling Jaya
Awesome colleagues and awesome e
Very p&c on projects and colleagues may not share information
- 3.0Nov 16, 2023InternshipCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearPetaling Jaya
- Many restaurants nearby the company. - No formal dressing. - Many facilities and good office design. - Free dinner
- Expensive parking and need to walk far away. - No OT payment no matter regular worker or intern. - Department management can be very good or worst, depend your luck which department you are
- 4.0Nov 8, 2023Software Engineer(Internship)Former Intern, less than 1 yearPetaling Jaya
The team always helps me when I have issues with the task. The work is in hybrid mode which is more flexible(2022 during covid)
Less engagement with the team physically.
- 4.0Nov 7, 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPetaling Jaya
- meet wonderful colleagues that helped each other to commit sprint goals - meet good leader to give guidance and advices - good working environment
- no work-life balance - sometimes need to work overtime on weekends with no compensations
- 5.0Nov 10, 2023Applications DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPetaling Jaya
Great management, good people, nice work culture. Great experience with the company,
Parking spot right inside the building is not ample enough
- 4.0Nov 5, 2023Full Stack Web DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPetaling Jaya
Sleeping room, massage chair, pool table, playstation, handsome young boss and more
Have to overtime to rush work for sprint items, lot of fine tuning and upgrade intermittently for catching up with new technology
- 3.0Nov 9, 2023Data Science InternFormer Intern, less than 1 yearKuala Lumpur
provides a rich learning environment for data science interns
limited exposure to other departments within the company
- 3.0Oct 27, 2023InternFormer InternPetaling Jaya
Friendly team Free dinner if stay a bit longer after actual working hours Got free shuttle to lrt station
Must enter on time, but usually cannot leave on time High workload
Fusionex Reviews FAQs
Employees in Kuala Lumpur have rated Fusionex with 3.7 out of 5 stars in 227 anonymous Glassdoor reviews. To compare, worldwide Fusionex employees have given a rating of 3.5 out of 5. Search open jobs at Fusionex in Kuala Lumpur and find out about the interview experience in Kuala Lumpur or explore more of the top rated companies in Kuala Lumpur.
Fusionex employees working in Kuala Lumpur rate their compensation and benefits with 3.8 out of 5 stars based on anonymously submitted employee reviews on Glassdoor. This is 2.7% better than the company average rating of all Fusionex employees. Browse Fusionex salaries in Kuala Lumpur to find out how much you could get paid.
Employees in Kuala Lumpur have rated Fusionex with 3.2 out of 5 for work-life-balance (6.5% higher than company-wide rating), 3.7 out of 5 for diversity and inclusion (5.6% higher than company-wide rating), 3.7 out of 5 for culture and values (11.4% higher than company-wide rating) and 3.7 out of 5 for career opportunities (8.5% higher than company-wide rating).
58% of employees in Kuala Lumpur would recommend working at Fusionex to a friend, compared to 50% of Fusionex employees worldwide. The best reviews about Fusionex Kuala Lumpur have been left by employees working as Senior Consultant, whereas professionals working as Consultant have given the lowest ratings. This is based on 227 anonymous reviews submitted on Glassdoor.