Fusionex Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

204.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Fusionex~642034
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Quite good and enjoyable

Oct 19, 2014 - Associate Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment and caring boss.If you stay or work overtime can enjoy the dinner provide by the company too.

Cons

If you meet somebody who are good at playing office politic can consider as unfortunate since i just meet one. Overall no big cons to me until now.

78 people found this review helpful

Fusionex Response

Fusionex Team

Hi there, glad to know you’re enjoying the Fusionex life. Free dinners are but one of our ways to show our appreciation to all staff for their dedication and hardwork! On office politics, agreed it is unfortunate you experienced that as it’s something the team strongly discourages. Hopefully it’s a one-off incident, but if it persists and affects you, do bring this up with HR to see if we can resolve it together.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

OK

Nov 14, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free dinner after 7 pm Long holiday on December till New Year

Cons

Poor project management on the project I was in

6 people found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Working at Fusionex (Software consultant /engineer)

May 17, 2022 - Software Consultant in Petaling Jaya
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible ( but not really ) working hours - Many things to learn

Cons

- Working environment can be stressful sometimes.

4. 4.0

Fast Pace Work environment, good support from Colleagues

May 10, 2022 - Business Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Although some timelines are harsh but everyone in the teams show great teamworks and are ever willing to push through the challenges together for the sake of getting things done well within timeframe. -Team culture is a thing I like most here, where I am given lots of coaching and also the freedom to do works the way I want. -Never ending online learning platform for new technology and company would actually encourage and sponsor you to obtain professional certificates.

Cons

-Some leads scared of client and hence will just cater to client request without thinking of how is the best way to solve the problem and present workable solution instead of just blindly pandering to them in order for to quickly resolve the matter. -Few panicky pete who simply knee jerk to client request without thinking how best to provide solution. Luckily these are few but still cause unnecessary headaches especially when everyone rushed to do other things.

Continue reading
  5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good but more to improve

May 7, 2022 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Multiple projects to hands-on and learn Good team dynamics and engagement Supportive leaders

Cons

Hours can be long High turnover rate Insufficient manpower in BA role

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Experience and Understanding

Apr 26, 2022 - Content Marketing Intern in Petaling Jaya
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good supervision and advise, very attentive to my situation (full-time student schedule).

Cons

As I was only working part-time, so I couldn't really get involve with much of the negotiations or discussions, but that's on my end. Overall, don't really have any negative pointers during my experience working with the content team.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Working enviroment

Apr 16, 2022 - Associate Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great place to learn many things (really fast paced environment) - Seniors are helpful and can give you guidance

Cons

- have to rush many things out due to project timeline in the weekend - you are expected to cover many things, even those things you think are not under your portfolio

Continue reading
  8. 1.0
    Former Employee

Literally a nightmare

May 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

NONE at all Those reviews with 3 stars above are fake. Most of them posted by HR

Cons

- Politics - Ridiculous arrangement ( stay late in office to leave good impression, even though you hv nothing to do) - HR threaten u,not helping u - No communication within team - You ask questions about the project, those seniors and managers said u ask too much

9. 4.0

Satisfy

Mar 27, 2022 - Quality Assurance in Petaling Jaya
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment and friendly colleague

Cons

Work life unbalance and rush timeline

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Overall company culture

Mar 13, 2022 - Finance
    Business Outlook

Pros

Innovative, Goal-oriented, teamwork, Growing, Fast-paced

Cons

Suitable for team members who like/appreciate the fast-paced & growing type of working environment

Viewing 1 - 10 of 198 Reviews

Fusionex Reviews FAQs

Fusionex has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 230 reviews left anonymously by employees. 46% of employees would recommend working at Fusionex to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Fusionex employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Fusionex. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

46% of Fusionex employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fusionex 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Fusionex to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Fusionex Job Seekers