Fusionex Reviews

Updated Mar 24, 2020

3.5
Fusionex Managing Director / CEO Ivan Teh
Ivan Teh
Pros
  • "Flexi hour, free dinner and friendly colleagues(in 15 reviews)

• "Working environment is a WOW to me, i can say this is the best IT company so far i meet(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "Rushing timeline to push product out when the testing is not properly completed(in 7 reviews)

• "Hope Admin / Talent Management announce the trip details soon(in 7 reviews)

"Quite good and enjoyable"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant

I have been working at Fusionex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good environment and caring boss.If you stay or work overtime can enjoy the dinner provide by the company too.

Cons

If you meet somebody who are good at playing office politic can consider as unfortunate since i just meet one. Overall no big cons to me until now.

Fusionex2014-10-19

Fusionex Response

November 19, 2015Fusionex Team

Hi there, glad to know you’re enjoying the Fusionex life. Free dinners are but one of our ways to show our appreciation to all staff for their dedication and hardwork! On office politics, agreed it is unfortunate you experienced that as it’s something the team strongly discourages. Hopefully it’s a one-off incident, but if it persists and affects you, do bring this up with HR to see if we can resolve it together.

"OK"

2.0

I worked at Fusionex full-time

Pros

Free dinner after 7 pm Long holiday on December till New Year

Cons

Poor project management on the project I was in

Fusionex2018-11-15
  3. "Good environment and team I joined"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Kuala Lumpur

I worked at Fusionex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good and comfortable environment to focus your work

Cons

Broader experience and skillsets is required to work at here

Fusionex2020-03-18
  4. "Growing"

4.0

I have been working at Fusionex full-time

Pros

Positivity, energy, drive, colourful, culture

Cons

Need more time to evaluate

Fusionex2020-02-24

"Memang the best la this company"

Former Employee - Business Development Consultant

I worked at Fusionex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

if you can find any Pros you let me know.

Cons

If you love politics, this is the best company for you to join, it's like Beyond the Realm of Conscience drama. If you do not like Bonus you can join as well. If you do not like increment you can join as well. Overall, this is the best company ever.

Fusionex2020-03-25

"Come if you love politics / shoe polishing"

Former Employee - Senior Associate in Kuala Lumpur

I worked at Fusionex full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Many incompetent people in the team, which makes it so much easier for you to shine.

Cons

Where to begin.. - Seniority is Key, even if they're dead wrong, their solution shall still be the final approach due to overwhelming ego within their head. When the solution finally failed they got no repercussion nor consequences. But when it happen to you, if u are less senior, every single mistake is a "critical mistake that causes client to run away" - No appreciation - No matte r how well you performed, you can never go higher than your lead. especially if your lead does not like you. Lead only cares about the close friend and they could get them to a good position, even though the "friends" perform disgustingly & disturbingly bad. (e.g goes to client side without preparation, 0 knowledge of the product, literally don't know how to open XML file in IT COMPANY, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?) - Ignorant HR, always tries to put words in your mouth and tried to blame on you, until u pull out the recording and they switch 180 degree from hostile to friendly just to cover their backside - If you perform well and client praises u, usually that's the time u will get transferred to "cold project" full of old people and bunch of "Leads close friends" which basically just a router in the company. these kind of cold projects does not require much to run. so you will grow stale

Fusionex2020-03-12
  7. "Not bad"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Fusionex part-time

Pros

Nice environment and interior design

Cons

Will amend in the future

Fusionex2020-02-04

"Exceptionally terrible experience"

Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at Fusionex full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good colleagues (all of them are new to the company)

Cons

- Salaries are very low Despite promising great bonuses and allowances you will get absolutely nothing, and most probably they will even find a reason to cut your salary - Team Management is very bad They don't have any company standards and rules, and every team is managed in a different way, you have a small chance to end up in a good team and high chance to end up in an incredibly unprofessional environment - Toxic bosses and atmosphere Bosses behave very rude and unprofessional, they don't only not trust you but also don't trust each other which makes a very toxic atmosphere in an entire team. The worst part is that some bosses are mentally handicapped by choice and literally insane which makes communication with them impossible as they act very childish, unprofessional and rude. Some stuff on key positions are very low intelligent also. - A lot of OT Everyday you will have to work overtime, Two main reasons for that: no project planning, as they do random things at random time, and completely unreachable deadlines, even if you are a real hero, you won't make it. A lack of communication also wastes your entire time. - Cheating HR They say one thing before you join, and another thing after you joined, and they will always defend the management and themselves rather then employees. If you end up in this company, run, just run away. I'm glad I did.

Fusionex2020-02-17
  9. "Full of excitement & lots to learn"

5.0
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Petaling Jaya

I have been working at Fusionex full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have the opportunity to be assigned to a very dynamic and supportive team - Work on multiple projects have widen my knowledge - Opportunity to work on big corporate and international clients - Learn product development, project delivery as well as operations - Very fast pace, with big dream

Cons

- Workload can be quite hectic at times - Has to be self-motivated in a fast moving and dynamic team

Fusionex2019-11-06
  10. "The Next Big Thing"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Petaling Jaya

I have been working at Fusionex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

• Most teams work as one big family to help company achieving its goals and support each other when required • Employee recognition is top priority, only problem is not all managers follow the culture of the company. Company appreciate and incentivise those really contribute. I’ve actually seen the management identify those who put their heart into their work.

Cons

• Small group of childish staff, being very selfish and very shortsighted to their very own benefits. • Senior Management is too kind which applied DO NOT TERMINATE staff policy even some of the staffs have cross the boundary

Fusionex2019-08-21