Future Technology Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

Future Technology Staffing Reviews

4.8
Joel Colinear

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "When it became time to become a full-time employee I found Ryan to be very supportive during the entire process" (in 11 reviews)

• "I have been working with FTS for 3 months in a Contract to Hire position" (in 6 reviews)

Cons

1. "Best Staffing for OPT students"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in West Pittsburg, PA
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in West Pittsburg, PA

I have been working at Future Technology Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast placements
    Meeting the needs of students
    Dedicated people

Cons

Nothing as of what I have faced

2. "Hired!"

Former Employee - End User Support Specialist
    Former Employee - End User Support Specialist

I worked at Future Technology Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This was a great experience working as a contractor for them, I got hired in with a great company and I'm excited for what the future holds for me because of them.

Cons

No cons for this company

3. "Supportive for consultants/contractors"

Former Employee - Agile Coach Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Agile Coach Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Future Technology Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was a full-time employee of Future Technology Staffing acting as a consultant for a client company. I couldn't have asked for a better account representative to work with than Ryan McKigney. He was open, honest, and fair. He looked to find a beneficial arrangement for all parties and truly cared about those he came in contact with. He had integrity and was a joy to work with. I had the pleasure of working with him for over a year.

Cons

Thanks to Ryan, I had no cons. Highly recommended.

Advice to Management

Never let Ryan McKigney leave!

4. "One of the BEST!"

Current Employee - Global HelpDesk Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Global HelpDesk Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Future Technology Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I actually worked Future Technology Staffing (FTS) for a year. Starting back tomorrow. The company I went to talked a good game but nothing compared to professionalism, communication, and structure I got working for/with FTS. Always had an open line if I ever needed it. It is true that the grass is not always greener. But when I contacted Sarah and Joel about coming back to a role in Charlotte, NC, I was welcomed back with open arms like I never left. They made the process as smooth as possible and made sure everyone was on the same page during each step. I would recommend them to anyone looking. Even though the are not local here to the Carolina's you would not know it!

Cons

None so far.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

5. "Very personable, knowledgeable, efficient and fair recruiting agency for contractors"

Pros

Recruiter was very engaged during my entire employment process and in most instances we met face to face several times. He had a strong knowledge of the company I was being hired for and the key leadership folks that I would interact with. PTO benefits were good. My rate was priced fairly for the market based on my experience. Recruiter was very timely and efficient with the logistics to be hired.

Cons

None I can note at this time.

6. "Responsible and employee-focused agency"

Former Employee - Project Management
    Former Employee - Project Management

Pros

Engaged employer, cares about what the employee is looking for and communicates that to the hiring company/hiring manager. Easy to do business with, made me feel comfortable working with a contract agency for the first time.

Cons

not any at this time.

7. "Great company to work with"

Pros

Future Technology was amazing to work with. They were always available to answer any questions/concerns I had. They would respond to me after working hours and were always very friendly. They really went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy. I would highly recommend them.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time

8. "Great Experience. Would highly Recommend."

Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician
    Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician

Pros

Great Staff who truly seems to look out for you. You aren't just another number.

Cons

None that I have come across.

Advice to Management

Keep Growing and looking out for your current and future employees.

9. "Amazing Staffing Company I have ever worked with!!!!"

Former Employee - Associate Systems Analyst in Swedesboro, NJ
    Former Employee - Associate Systems Analyst in Swedesboro, NJ

Pros

Joel Colinear, & Ryan Mckingney both amazing people to have talk and work with! These two individuals took care of any and all issue's as quickly as possible. This Staffing agency is very helpful and take really good care of there employee's. From beginning to end I was checked on and made comfortable. Thank You! Keep it up!

Cons

None at all very good to the end!

10. "Excellent Communication, Outstanding job opportunity, Truthful, honest, and up front with everything from day one."

Current Employee - Desktop Engineer in Barberton, OH
    Current Employee - Desktop Engineer in Barberton, OH

I have been working at Future Technology Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

At first I was skeptical about leaving my current job and becoming a contract employee at Future Technology Staffing, I have a family with young children and was working at job that was very stable but did not have the advancement opportunities that I was looking for. But a great job opportunity opened up and I decided to go for it, from day one Future Technology Staffing said they did not view their employees as contractors, and would go out of their way to make me feel like a full time employee. Almost a year later, this could not be more true. They are always available for any questions you may have, and do make you feel like one of their own. They have been upfront and honest about everything since I have been here, its been a fantastic experience. One of the concerns I had with leaving my former position was that I had employer provided health benefits, and since I have a family these are very important to us. I was able to purchase a health insurance policy on my own and it costs me almost exactly the same per month as my former employer provided benefits did. In closing, this is an excellent company, very easy to work with, I highly recommend them to anyone!

Cons

No Cons so far, have delivered with everything as promised.