Future Technology Staffing Reviews

Updated Apr 5, 2019

4.9
Future Technology Staffing President Joel Colinear (no image)
Joel Colinear
Pros
  • "Very successful - I had the privilege of working for two years as a contractor/consultant under FTS and attribute that length purely to(in 12 reviews)

• "I have been working with FTS for 3 months in a Contract to Hire position(in 6 reviews)

1. "Wonderful Experience!"

Current Employee - IT Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Future Technology Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Well organized onboarding experience - Friendly employees -Open communication -Job responsibilities explained thoroughly

Cons

I do not have anything negative to comment on.

2. "Best Staffing for OPT students"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in West Pittsburg, PA

Pros

Fast placements Meeting the needs of students Dedicated people

Cons

Nothing as of what I have faced

3. "Hired!"

Former Employee - End User Support Specialist

I worked at Future Technology Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

This was a great experience working as a contractor for them, I got hired in with a great company and I'm excited for what the future holds for me because of them.

Cons

No cons for this company

4. "Supportive for consultants/contractors"

Former Employee - Agile Coach Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Future Technology Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was a full-time employee of Future Technology Staffing acting as a consultant for a client company. I couldn't have asked for a better account representative to work with than Ryan McKigney. He was open, honest, and fair. He looked to find a beneficial arrangement for all parties and truly cared about those he came in contact with. He had integrity and was a joy to work with. I had the pleasure of working with him for over a year.

Cons

Thanks to Ryan, I had no cons. Highly recommended.

5. "One of the BEST!"

Current Employee - Global HelpDesk Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Future Technology Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

I actually worked Future Technology Staffing (FTS) for a year. Starting back tomorrow. The company I went to talked a good game but nothing compared to professionalism, communication, and structure I got working for/with FTS. Always had an open line if I ever needed it. It is true that the grass is not always greener. But when I contacted Sarah and Joel about coming back to a role in Charlotte, NC, I was welcomed back with open arms like I never left. They made the process as smooth as possible and made sure everyone was on the same page during each step. I would recommend them to anyone looking. Even though the are not local here to the Carolina's you would not know it!

Cons

None so far.

Continue reading
  6. "Very personable, knowledgeable, efficient and fair recruiting agency for contractors"

4.0

I have been working at Future Technology Staffing

Pros

Recruiter was very engaged during my entire employment process and in most instances we met face to face several times. He had a strong knowledge of the company I was being hired for and the key leadership folks that I would interact with. PTO benefits were good. My rate was priced fairly for the market based on my experience. Recruiter was very timely and efficient with the logistics to be hired.

Cons

None I can note at this time.

7. "Responsible and employee-focused agency"

4.0
    Project Management

I worked at Future Technology Staffing

Pros

Engaged employer, cares about what the employee is looking for and communicates that to the hiring company/hiring manager. Easy to do business with, made me feel comfortable working with a contract agency for the first time.

Cons

not any at this time.

8. "Great company to work with"

I have been working at Future Technology Staffing

Pros

Future Technology was amazing to work with. They were always available to answer any questions/concerns I had. They would respond to me after working hours and were always very friendly. They really went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy. I would highly recommend them.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time

9. "Great Experience. Would highly Recommend."

Desktop Support Technician

I have been working at Future Technology Staffing

Pros

Great Staff who truly seems to look out for you. You aren't just another number.

Cons

None that I have come across.

Continue reading
  10. "Amazing Staffing Company I have ever worked with!!!!"

Associate Systems Analyst in Swedesboro, NJ

I worked at Future Technology Staffing

Pros

Joel Colinear, & Ryan Mckingney both amazing people to have talk and work with! These two individuals took care of any and all issue's as quickly as possible. This Staffing agency is very helpful and take really good care of there employee's. From beginning to end I was checked on and made comfortable. Thank You! Keep it up!

Cons

None at all very good to the end!

Found 23 reviews