FutureSoft Reviews | Glassdoor

FutureSoft Reviews

3.1
Tim Farrell

1. "A decent and fair place to work"

Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX

Pros

The managers at FutureSoft do a good job at letting you complete your tasks without being in your face all day. The pay was very reasonable and the atmosphere had a small family feel to it. The employees were very friendly and easy to get a long with. I could always tell that the employers actually cared about their employees and I had a very flexible schedule. If anything ever went wrong, I was always able to take off from work to take care of my outside business. Also, the pace is kind of slow and it allows you to work at your own pace.

Cons

Some of the downsides of working at FutureSoft are the lack of managerial skills. While at FutureSoft, I never had a review and my manager and I never discussed what I was doing wrong or right. Some sort of review or acknowledgement of progress would have been nice. Sometimes I felt as if I knew more about the job than my own supervisor. Also, the benefits package wasn't really the greatest. I hope they have upgraded the package by now. The healthcare benefits were extremely high for people who had a family plan. The atmosphere was relaxing, but sometimes it was too slow.

Advice to Management

The advice that I would give to the Senior Management would be to pay more attention to who they put in charge as a supervisor.

2. "company not going anywhere"

Current Employee - Analyst in Delhi, NY
    Current Employee - Analyst in Delhi, NY

I have been working at FutureSoft full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

you can enjoy this company during your tenure but once you reigned you are enemy of the company.

Cons

all cons. very bad attitude. no policy at all. imcompetent peoples run company.

Advice to Management

be fair to employee

3. "SAP training at Futuresoft"

Current Employee - Content Editor in Kolkata (India)
    Current Employee - Content Editor in Kolkata (India)

I have been working at FutureSoft part-time (More than a year)

Pros

They provides training for sharpening the necessary skills in the IT sector. Today I am a recognized professional after learning SAP from there.

Cons

The advance module course at Futuresoft should not be missed out by aspiring IT professionals.

Advice to Management

Learning ERP at Futuresoft was fruitful to me. Thanks to the experienced faculty and staff for their cooperation.

"OK type of company"

Former Employee - Senior Analyst in New Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Analyst in New Delhi (India)

Pros

good clients in the list

Cons

do not expect salary hike on time.

Advice to Management

understand employee's need and pay them accordingly