Fyber Reviews

Updated May 5, 2021

4.7
Fyber CEO Ziv Elul (no image)
Ziv Elul
Pros
  • "career development opportunities, competitive compensation & benefits, good work/life balance, great senior management(in 14 reviews)

• "Amazing team, a competitive salary, great benefits, and most importantly, great product(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The Ad Tech industry is full of challenges(in 6 reviews)

• "It's clear that money is more important than people, as people were laid-off but bonuses for the new C-level stayed(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great Company

May 5, 2021 - Senior Strategic Partnership Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues are all very intelligent and welcoming. Onboarding process was very thorough and well rounded which is difficult to do during WFH. Facetime with all levels of the company.

Cons

No cons to speak of

2. 5.0

Growth opportunities and community

Feb 1, 2021 - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good WLB and compensation, opportunities for internal mobility. The company has handled the coronavirus shift to WFH very well. There is good communication between teams and you are looped in to what’s happening across the company (not just your own team). Senior management does a good job of communicating changes to everyone and takes questions. Fun company events keep people connected even during work from home. Coworkers are smart and friendly.

Cons

Much of your work will be self directed and you will not be micro managed (this is a pro or a con depending on who you are!) People who take initiative will grow and do well, but others may want more direction. Working across global offices requires flexibility, time differences can create some lag. Company is growing so normal growing pains apply.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great company, great leadership

Apr 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Leadership Hard working team Good culture Opportunity for growth

Cons

None to mention at the moment

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Company that knows where its headed.

Feb 16, 2021 - Executive Assistant in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fyber is a company that has gone through its share of ups and downs and has come out with a stronger team and product as a result.

Cons

No significant cons that I would point out to any candidate.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Most talented and collaborative team in a fast-paced startup environment

Feb 16, 2021 - Demand Sales in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance, fair compensation, talented teammates, lots of growth opportunities

Cons

Training programs are a work-in-progress, but there are an infinite number of teammates willing to help

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love being part of Fyber

Dec 22, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing team, strong managers and ability to grow yourself. I also appreciate the company’s culture. Fyber cares about the people and the local communities. For instance, care gifts are being bought from local businesses. Recently we had a beautiful initiative - “Gratitude Week” - we gave to the community and to each other. I wish more companies will do the same.

Cons

The Ad Tech industry is full of challenges. Yet, you can leverage them to develop and grow your career much faster than other industries.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company

Jan 20, 2021 - Operations

Pros

Cons

Sometimes there is pressure on handling expectations

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work at

Sep 15, 2020 - Junior Solution Engineer in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Fyber is challenging yet rewarding - we are facing with different challenges each day which helps us keep up with the latest tech and that enables to learn new things each day. We are given responsibilities that make us better workers and leaders and both work related and personal life achievements are being celebrated by the rest of the company. Great work/life balance - I began working at Fyber during college and when I had exams, Fyber was very understanding of my situation. Fyber cares about their employees - I received warm soup from HR when I got sick with fever in my first weekend after relocating to NYC.

Cons

on occasions projects are inconsistent, meaning that the end goal of the project would change or get canceled completely, but this happens in almost all tech companies

9. 5.0

Awesome Place to Work | Fyber

Jul 15, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had the unique experience of joining Fyber in the midst of the global pandemic. The teams here, both US based and international, have been more than welcoming and have made me feel like I'm truly part of the Fyber family. While Fyber has been around for several years, 2020 has ushered in a new identity for the company. There is a clear focus from leadership, business, and product teams on the go to market strategy. The Fyber name is growing rapidly in the mobile ecosystem, and it is extremely fun to be apart of this change. Fyber is investing in the right growth areas. If you are looking for a fast paced, extremely rewarding place to work, Fyber should be at the top of your list.

Cons

None to share. The culture, benefits, and overall focus are very strong.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

VP

Nov 13, 2020 -  in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love being a part of Fyber and the rocket ship journey we’re now on. - motivated teams, smart colleagues - strong execs and leadership, low to no politics - fast-paced, open door culture - very customer focused - eng, product, and business teams are aligned - values experimentation to improve, innovation - caring HR and people management - excellent benefits: health, 401k match, and other perks

Cons

Nothing major to list in my view

Viewing 1 - 10 of 173 Reviews