KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Fyber

Is this your company?

Fyber

Add a Review

Fyber Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Jan 20, 2021

4.7
Fyber CEO Ziv Elul (no image)
Ziv Elul
Pros
  • "career development opportunities, competitive compensation & benefits, good work/life balance, great senior management(in 14 reviews)

• "Amazing team, a competitive salary, great benefits, and most importantly, great product(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The Ad Tech industry is full of challenges(in 6 reviews)

• "It's clear that money is more important than people, as people were laid-off but bonuses for the new C-level stayed(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company

Jan 20, 2021 - Operations

Pros

Cons

Sometimes there is pressure on handling expectations

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work at

Sep 15, 2020 - Junior Solution Engineer in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Fyber is challenging yet rewarding - we are facing with different challenges each day which helps us keep up with the latest tech and that enables to learn new things each day. We are given responsibilities that make us better workers and leaders and both work related and personal life achievements are being celebrated by the rest of the company. Great work/life balance - I began working at Fyber during college and when I had exams, Fyber was very understanding of my situation. Fyber cares about their employees - I received warm soup from HR when I got sick with fever in my first weekend after relocating to NYC.

Cons

on occasions projects are inconsistent, meaning that the end goal of the project would change or get canceled completely, but this happens in almost all tech companies

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

All aboard the growth train

Sep 9, 2020 - Senior Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- company heading in the right direction - lots of room & opportunity for growth - stable market position - benefits and perks - work life balance - awesome people work here! - adapts to the market quickly

Cons

None to share at the moment. Fyber has spent the last 2 years working on many cons that were previously listed.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome People. Great Company.

Jul 14, 2020 - Publisher Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Love the people. Everyone throughout the company has been so helpful. - Open door to management. You can literally Slack the President and CEO directly and they will never hesitate to help you with anything. - Work/life balance. They encourage you to take time off and understand if personal matters come up. On top of PTO, they also give you Recharge Days. - Health Benefits - Food, travel, and gym incentives

Cons

Honestly nothing. They've worked really hard to improve any cons that they may have had in the past.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great workplace

Dec 25, 2019 - Tech Lead in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fyber is building a new innovative mediation product, Fyber FairBid. This product is a result of a lengthy merger that was good and bad at times, though we've finally managed to complete it. Having to work with the people who made it possible is a great chance to learn, especially from engineering teams spanning across the globe. The company invests in its employees, providing regular training and supporting personal growth. We have a comfortable office in downtown SF, a good amount of PTO days, catered lunches twice a week, great coworkers and overall a good work/life balance.

Cons

Ad tech is challenging, but you can learn a lot from it

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful place to work! Feels like a family

Apr 22, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful office, delicious snacks, weekly yoga, and wonderful coworkers that feel like family! The people are wonderful and what make coming to work each day a joy! Teams are very collaborative, and I get the unique opportunity to actually meet with VP and C-Levels - and not to mention the CEO. I feel like my efforts are recognized by upper management, and I get to truly make a difference! I’m not just a number. Fyber has been incredibly flexible and supportive with some health things that have come up for me, as well as being understanding with family needs! I feel like I have a very healthy work life balance, and I couldn’t be happier! It makes me grateful to be here, and because of the flexibility I feel motivated to work hard!! We have recharge Friday’s on top of PTO and have an amazing benefits package! I’ve been able to travel with the company to our other offices outside of the country, which is incredible! Fyber is also incredibly supportive of actually using your PTO for personal travel. Everyone on my team travels internationally for fun! We also have amazing commuter benefits!!! I get lyft credits each month and love it. You can choose the option that’s best for you. It’s a really great place to work! It’s changed a lot since I’ve been there, all for the better. Everyone who’s in the office now truly wants to be there and make a difference! Everyone is warm and approachable and willing to help. I highly recommend working here!

Cons

Sometimes there is a delay in getting responses since people are all over the globe and there is a time difference, but everyone does their best to bridge the gap and take calls at times that work for all parties.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Global, flexible, dynamic and vibrant

Feb 19, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing cofounders who're very passionate about the team, business and customers. Zero politics, transparent and open. The atmosphere is very dynamic, global and vibrant. Very fun, warm, caring environment, very flexible and good work/life balance. People who do well here are very type A, not order takers. Huge opportunity to build a great company that's growing rapidly.

Cons

No cons to think of, keep up the good work

2 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, great peoples

Jan 12, 2020 - Junior Devops Engineer in Tel Aviv-Yafo
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cutting edge technologies Conditions Work-Life balance Benefits Company atmosphere Office space

Cons

None that i can think of

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place for technology challanges together with work-life balance

Nov 10, 2019 - Software Engineer in Tel Aviv-Yafo
      Business Outlook

Pros

Tech-Oriented company. large scales of data, full of technology challenges. good work-life balance. competitive salaries. truly taking care of employees welfare

Cons

The ad-tech domain is a bit problematic from the manner of chasing the crumbs left by the big fish at the pool.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent company, thoughtful executives, amazing team members

Oct 5, 2019 - Senior Software Developer in Tel Aviv-Yafo
      Business Outlook

Pros

Promotes work life balance. Initiates many activities that invests on the wellbeing of the employees (ex: internal permanent sport activities, good nutrition lectures and workshops with a diet clinic covered by the company, many fun days, lectures and more). Reach benefit programs for all the employees. Beautiful and cozy workspace.

Cons

The traffic at the exit to round 4 at 4pm...

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews