Cover image for Fyndiq

77 Comments

Tech

564.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Fyndiq~674782
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Fyndiq? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fyndiq employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great culture and colleagues.(in 10 reviews)
Cons
  • "I can't come up with anything except that we could always benefit from a few more colleagues for our teams.(in 3 reviews)
  • "I have worked in the tech department, beside not having any perks or competetive salary which is common in tech companies in Stockholm, the management and the way they threat the employees is very poor.(in 2 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Hits the balance between culture and drive

Jan 9, 2023 - Growth Marketer in Stockholm, Stockholm
    Business Outlook

Pros

Warm and friendly culture - lots of laughs at the office. Trying new methods, tactics and ideas is encouraged. Mistakes are allowed - as long as you've done your best and learn from them. Small and flexible organisation where learning opportunities are there for the taking if you put your hand up for it. There is a healthy will to win, but very little prestige internally between employees and departments. Fyndiq cares genuinely about the well-being of their employees both professionally and as individuals outside of the workplace.

Cons

I actually can't pinpoint any one company-wide thing that is specific to Fyndiq. If anything it could be the bottle neck that is tech - as is the case (and worse) in most tech-dependant operations.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Fyndiq is on another level

Jan 9, 2023 - Senior Backend Developer in Stockholm, Stockholm
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fyndiq is on another level, Tech wise is it superior, all of the new buzz words you hear in the tech world, we have been using already for years. One of the best offices in Stockholm. Fully remote work with semi-flexible hours for software developers. Outstanding Culture. Management Team is awesome.

Cons

I cant think of any cons atm, Salaries to need to be increased a bit, but it is not a deal breaker.

3. Join the Fyndiq team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Jan 18, 2023 - Office & Vibe Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and colleagues. Lovely and fun office. The company trusts me to make the right decisions in regard to my role.

Cons

I’m sure there are some, but can’t think of any at the moment.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

A wonderful and joyful workplace!

Jan 15, 2023 - Growth Marketer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great flexibility and a benefits beyond your imagination!

Cons

Should get back to a more regular "days at office" requirement, just because all the great people!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Never a boring day

Jan 9, 2023 - Data Analyst in Stockholm, Stockholm
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always great fun Lot's of opportunities to pursue what you're interested in Welcoming culture open for invention

Cons

Wide roles and may not always be possible to be thorough because of all the initiatives going on

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture to work

Jul 4, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, good salary and infrastructure

Cons

I see no cons here

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Warm culture but male dominated

Nov 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fyndiq is a very inviting company, and if you're willing to work for it you will be rewarded

Cons

Fyndiq's management consists entirely of men of roughly the same age, which is not always helpful for making the best decisions

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

One the best companies I worked for in my entire life

Sep 3, 2021 - Backend Developer in Stockholm, Stockholm
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture Outstanding tech Humble and Talented team

Cons

no cons no cons no cons no cons no cons

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Oustanding company to work for

Feb 1, 2021 - Backend Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome culture, Super talented team, Salary, Benefits

Cons

I have no cons sorry :D

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Inviting and friendly people

Nov 13, 2020 - Dont Want to Share in Stockholm, Stockholm
    Business Outlook

Pros

The sense of cooperation and community, the office itself.

Cons

Old technology, but this is quickly changing and being upgraded

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews
</>Embed

Fyndiq Reviews FAQs

Fyndiq has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 21 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Fyndiq to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Fyndiq employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Fyndiq. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

90% of Fyndiq employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fyndiq 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Fyndiq to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Fyndiq Job Seekers