- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Sweden - All Cities
- - Stockholm
- - Stockholm, Sweden Area
- - Stockholm, Stockholm
Found 21 of over 21 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Fyndiq? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fyndiq employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great culture and colleagues." (in 10 reviews)
- "I can't come up with anything except that we could always benefit from a few more colleagues for our teams." (in 3 reviews)
- "I have worked in the tech department, beside not having any perks or competetive salary which is common in tech companies in Stockholm, the management and the way they threat the employees is very poor." (in 2 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 9, 2023 - Growth Marketer in Stockholm, StockholmRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Warm and friendly culture - lots of laughs at the office. Trying new methods, tactics and ideas is encouraged. Mistakes are allowed - as long as you've done your best and learn from them. Small and flexible organisation where learning opportunities are there for the taking if you put your hand up for it. There is a healthy will to win, but very little prestige internally between employees and departments. Fyndiq cares genuinely about the well-being of their employees both professionally and as individuals outside of the workplace.
I actually can't pinpoint any one company-wide thing that is specific to Fyndiq. If anything it could be the bottle neck that is tech - as is the case (and worse) in most tech-dependant operations.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Jan 9, 2023 - Senior Backend Developer in Stockholm, StockholmRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fyndiq is on another level, Tech wise is it superior, all of the new buzz words you hear in the tech world, we have been using already for years. One of the best offices in Stockholm. Fully remote work with semi-flexible hours for software developers. Outstanding Culture. Management Team is awesome.
I cant think of any cons atm, Salaries to need to be increased a bit, but it is not a deal breaker.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 18, 2023 - Office & Vibe ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture and colleagues. Lovely and fun office. The company trusts me to make the right decisions in regard to my role.
I’m sure there are some, but can’t think of any at the moment.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 15, 2023 - Growth MarketerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great flexibility and a benefits beyond your imagination!
Should get back to a more regular "days at office" requirement, just because all the great people!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 9, 2023 - Data Analyst in Stockholm, StockholmRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Always great fun Lot's of opportunities to pursue what you're interested in Welcoming culture open for invention
Wide roles and may not always be possible to be thorough because of all the initiatives going on
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 4, 2022 - Sales AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture, good salary and infrastructure
I see no cons hereContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Nov 20, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fyndiq is a very inviting company, and if you're willing to work for it you will be rewarded
Fyndiq's management consists entirely of men of roughly the same age, which is not always helpful for making the best decisionsContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 3, 2021 - Backend Developer in Stockholm, StockholmRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture Outstanding tech Humble and Talented team
no cons no cons no cons no cons no consContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 1, 2021 - Backend DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Awesome culture, Super talented team, Salary, Benefits
I have no cons sorry :DContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 13, 2020 - Dont Want to Share in Stockholm, StockholmRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The sense of cooperation and community, the office itself.
Old technology, but this is quickly changing and being upgraded
Fyndiq Reviews FAQs
Fyndiq has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 21 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Fyndiq to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.
90% of Fyndiq employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fyndiq 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.