KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 93 of over 97 reviews

4.3
G&A Partners President and CEO John W. Allen
John W. Allen
Pros
  • "G&;A cares about its employees without a doubt(in 7 reviews)

• "Most of the management is personable and approachable which makes a huge difference in a stressful work environment(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I think the only thing I would change is I would add a personal G&;A Trainer for the gym 2 times a week(in 8 reviews)

• "None unless you want to count that the Denver office is growing fast and that can sometimes cause "growing pains"(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of G&A Partners and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Outstanding Employer

Jun 10, 2021 - Senior Human Resources Advisor in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Phenomenal leadership and co-workers, constantly developing and being challenged

Cons

Workload can be too high at times, but love working for a fast-paced, growing, and dynamic company so it's worth it

G&A Partners Response

I'm sure we've said it before but great things happen when people with different perspectives come together when they are open, humble, and trust one another. Thank you for learning and growing with us! Your passion and your commitment are what keep us energized.

2. 4.0

Great Team but Reactive Company

Jul 7, 2021 - Human Resources Generalist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with. The pay and benefits are fantastic. The company overall is very understanding of wanting to put yourself and your family first.

Cons

The company is reactive and not proactive causing a lot of resentment throughout the organization. Our region had been requesting help in the form of additional staff for a year and a half (prior to covid) and then blame our low ENPS scores on Covid Fatigue. Executives have no accountability. Work life balance at this time is poor.

G&A Partners Response

Thank you for your feedback! We hear you, and help is on the way as we remain committed to investing in our people, including the 76 new hires, the 60 new leadership promotions, and the development support of G&A University's leadership programming rolled out in 2021. G&A Partners is a place to grow, and we hope you will be here helping us Lead by Example. Thanks for being part of the team.

3. 5.0

Best workplace culture of any company in my 20+-year career

Jun 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Friendly, approachable management (all levels including C-suite) * Lots of benefits and employee perks * Friendly staff that is diverse and inclusive * Hybrid workplace post-pandemic * No layoffs or furloughs in 2020--company owners took no pay for 3 months and executives took pay reduction to keep all employees on payroll throughout pandemic * Company practices what it preaches to its clients about best practices in HR, payroll, benefits, etc

Cons

The structure for increased company contribution toward medical insurance benefits is confusing.

G&A Partners Response

Thank you for such high praise! What an incredible testament to the thing we value most - our People. Twenty years in the workforce means you have experienced what it's like to work with others. Your feedback tells us we must be doing some things right. As a company, that's a powerful place to be, and it is what allows us to meet the needs of so many small and mid-sized businesses across the U.S.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

I love my job!

Jul 21, 2021 - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Leadership, Great Opportunities, Competitive Salary

Cons

Growing pains, many major changes all at once.

5. 3.0

Great People and Culture

Jul 21, 2021 - Associate General Counsel in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

They walk the talk. Culture is really caring and people first.

Cons

Salary for AGC not competitive for a private company.

6. 3.0

Great Potential

Jul 6, 2021 - Business Analyst in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Health Benefits for the companies size.

Cons

Collaboration between internal departments can use some work.

G&A Partners Response

Thank you for your candid feedback. As technology changes and the world gets smaller, companies face more complex problems, and one individual will never have all the knowledge and skills necessary to solve those problems. While we don't get it right every time, we recognize the future of work lies in harnessing the power of a collective team. We are committed to building teams that collaborate across the company to establish solutions focused on the client experience. This effort will remain paramount in 2021 and beyond.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

May 22, 2021 - IT Helpdesk Technician in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, flexibility, and awesome leadership!

Cons

None as of yet but no where is perfect.

G&A Partners Response

Thank you for your feedback! We couldn't accomplish what we do without you. Our technology solutions and the great Information Technology team here at G&A Partners make a difference every day, allowing us to serve our clients and their employees with both NPS and eNPS "World Class" ratings.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee

BEST PLACE TO WORK

May 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love the company so much

Cons

there is no cons at all

G&A Partners Response

Reading reviews like this make such an impact because our employees are the heart and soul of G&A Partners. Thank you for taking a moment to celebrate your time with us.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee

Overall Review

Jun 4, 2021 - Administrative
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have a Great Work Culture

Cons

Too much Nepotism and favoritism that go into success and advancement in the company

G&A Partners Response

We appreciate your honesty and are disappointed that your experience here wasn't everything you expected. However, the employee experience is foundational to all we do, and we remain committed to providing fair and competitive opportunities to grow with us. This year alone, we added 76 new employees and promoted over 60 team members into leadership roles. We believe working with great people has allowed our company to do great things. We gather weekly feedback from our employees through feedback mechanisms like GlassDoor and eNPS, allowing us to develop our workforce and course-correct whenever necessary.

10. 5.0

THEY CARE!!!

Feb 3, 2021 - Benefits Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

G&A Partners has great benefits with a fantastic employer cafe plan. We have been working remotely since March 2020 with no issues because we have been set up to work remotely from day one basically. I have never experienced a company in which the managers/executives actually care about their employees. At the end of the day it is always about the bottom line but G&A does it so that we know we are also benefiting from the company's wealth and growth as well as the managers and executives.

Cons

I can't think of any!!!

G&A Partners Response

Thank you for your feedback! We believe it takes all of us to create the environment where we work, and we need each other. Leadership at its very core is about who you are. At G&A Partners we want to ensure every time you interact with someone else you have the ability to make a difference. Building someone else up, supporting someone who needs it, is one of the most powerful experiences a person can have in life. Great leadership doesn’t come from a title and it can’t be fully experienced unless you engage. Working with this team of great people like you has allowed our company to do great things.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 93 Reviews