G2 Implementation Specialist Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Implementation Specialist

G2 Implementation Specialist Reviews

Updated Nov 20, 2019

5.0
G2 Co-Founder and CEO Godard Abel  (no image)
Godard Abel

"Honored to have a seat on the rocket ship!"

Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at G2 full-time for less than a year

Pros

G2 has mastered the community and culture aspect of going to work and truly enjoying who you're working with and where you get to work every day. G2 allows you to be an entrepreneur in your role, encourages you to challenge the status quo, and is overall a really fun place to work.

Cons

I believe their pay bands are slightly off for what a typical role may see elsewhere. I'm hoping this will change as we're now a rapidly growing 'start up'. They put a heavy focus on the perks available to you as part of your compensation, but as someone who doesn't necessarily use all the perks, I'd rather have the option to be compensated appropriately.

Advice to Management

Spend more time, energy, and resources on enabling current staff now that we've built up the teams. We need standards/processes put in place in order to ramp up new employees effectively and efficiently. Costs less to retain a customer than it does to attain a new customer.

G22019-11-20
  2. "I LOVE working at G2!"

Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at G2 full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office environment is amazing. It's a very 21st-century company with great perks. But the thing I love most about G2 are the people. Everyone is so nice and welcoming. You can tell very clearly how passionate people are about their roles and the work that they do at G2. I feel like I am inspired and supported to do my best work every day and to never stop learning. G2 is a very innovative company and I can't want to continue to watch us grow!

Cons

Honestly, nothing to add here so far!

G22019-11-01