G2 Inc. Information Security Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Paul Green
  1. "G2 Review"

Current Employee - Information Security Analyst

I have been working at G2 Inc.

Pros

This company is very people oriented. With a lot of companies in the area you are treated like another number. The people are friendly and very open to helping you. If they can't help you they will point you in the right direction.

Cons

Nothing really stands out as a con with this company. Everything I've heard about this company before I became part of it is what it is.

G2 Inc.2015-05-26

G2 Inc. Response

June 11, 2015Corporate Recruiter

Thanks for the review. It's great to hear that you've had a positive experience. We have some wonderful people here at G2.

"Culture, Empowerment and Satisfaction."

Former Employee - Information Security Analyst in Columbia, MD

I worked at G2 Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture - G2 has a great small/mid-sized company culture. Integrity is valued above all else. Open door polices with management. Flexibility when needed. Nice common areas, kitchen and lounge. Better than industry wages and benefits. Empowerment - G2 encourages employees to innovate on company time, following your own passions. If you are a self starter this is great perk. Satisfaction - Most of G2's contracts...

Cons

Government Contracts - Because of of government bureaucracy, contracts are awarded and extended very slowly and sometimes in nonsensical fashion. Location - High cost of living and not many positions outside of Columbia area. Security Clearance - This can be a positive or negative.

Advice to Management

Continue to allow for innovation time for employees to follow their passions. Keep the open door policy with management and as you grow don't lose the culture that made you successful.

G2 Inc.2015-04-02

G2 Inc. Response

June 11, 2015Corporate Recruiter

Lot's of great feedback in this review, thank you! Innovation and culture are at the core of who we are. We will always be committed to these!

Found 2 reviews