Found 3,220 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay was good and I did like the work but was limited to advance even though I passed every course offered" (in 226 reviews)
- "Good people to work with and have good clients." (in 113 reviews)
- "Good benefits but I think that was due to the union" (in 75 reviews)
- "Good salary and cool environment bosses are great" (in 60 reviews)
- "good colleague & team to work" (in 32 reviews)
- "Poor management to work with" (in 272 reviews)
- "Long hours and a lot of time on your feet which could be challenging if not used to it." (in 74 reviews)
- "A number of managers don't seem to appreciate how their decisions will affect others ability to do their work" (in 56 reviews)
- "Its a slap in the face when some idiot gets paid more than you and has no training or experience." (in 45 reviews)
- "Some supervisors are bad" (in 41 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of G4S and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 18, 2023Construction ManagerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsSouth Plainfield, NJ
Great Staff Strong Management Innovative Company Strong benefits package
None that would impact the overall culture.
- 3.0Sep 14, 2023Security SupervisorCurrent EmployeeEagle Mountain, UT
Felt the team support was good and helpful. There is still room for improvement however. Manage does the best they can do. if you are a hard worker and look sharp you will climb the leader here quickly.
Hires heartbeats from time to time.
- 2.0Sep 5, 2023Custom Protection OfficerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMiami, FL
Plenty of overtime and easy work.
Standing and staring all day. Gets boring after a while. No brainpower required.
- 4.0Mar 8, 2023Gate AttendantFormer Employee
Supportive management and easy job if you can do basic math and become familiar with processes, merchandise, and locations of merchandise
Small crew….Even though management was supportive it was often difficult to get coverage for time off. Quick overturn….we were expected to work way too much overtime over long periods while replacement employees could get recruited, vetted, and trained.
Got an offer at a big4 for the M&A Strategy team as senior 2 (2 out of 4) in Duabi. Also, at my current role,another big4, I would become Manger in September. Would also be Strategy. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions?
Gotas 3 job offers, (1) senior consultant at a big 4 in the life sciences and Healthcare team in Duabi, (2) senior consultant at TMT strategy boutique and (3) manager at an investment banking that want to develop an M&S practice (develop a sales strategy, find clients, and coordinate with all team - currently they do all but M&A. Beside money, is very similar in all tree, and both industries interest me and like them. Any suggestions how to take a decision thinking in a long term?
G4S Reviews FAQs
G4S has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 4,126 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at G4S to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
66% of G4S employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated G4S 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.