GCR Inc. "good people" Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

GCR Inc. Employee Reviews about "good people"

Updated Mar 19, 2019

2.6
GCR Inc. Chief Executive Officer Dan Cox (no image)
Dan Cox
Pros
  • "Company makes me feel valuable and supports work life balance(in 3 reviews)

• "Only thing I can think of is that they have some good people working from them (but I am pretty certain they'll be leaving too), and office location(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "I would love to see what the project managers demo when all the software developer, who are very badly paid without bonuses and raise quit the company(in 4 reviews)

• "(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "good people"

Return to all Reviews

"PM"

I worked at GCR Inc. full-time

Pros

Good people for the most part

Cons

Attorneys running technology projects. As a PM who respected developers comments I was told they were to do their coding and not be seen. They do not have the IT staff to be bidding on some of the jobs they bid on. Company motto, make money, make more money, make-up things to make more money.

Advice to Management

Get off your high horse!

GCR Inc.2013-08-07

"They consider developer as lower class citizen, and have no consideration to support them"

Former Employee - Software Developer in New Orleans, LA

I worked at GCR Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Only thing I can think of is that they have some good people working from them (but I am pretty certain they'll be leaving too), and office location.

Cons

GCR is more oriented for business people, who like to suck the life out of developers. Every piece of software is written by software developers, and they are the companies asset, but GCR considers them as liability. HR never responds back to any queries on time. I would love to see what the project managers demo when all the software developer, who are very badly paid without bonuses and raise quit the company. CEO has to see what's going on in the company.

Advice to Management

Treat software developers with better respect. Hire better managers, and HR who know what they're doing.

GCR Inc.2019-03-19

"stay away"

Former Employee - Sales in Elk Grove Village, IL

I worked at GCR Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good people to work with but owner of company keeps all the profits to himself

Cons

No vacation days, long hours, no sick days, low pay

Advice to Management

you are making lots of money. stop being greedy and share some of that with your hard working employees.

GCR Inc.2015-02-05