Found 1,692 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Are wealth managers actually able to beat the market? I recently met with a private client advisor and she claimed that her team was able to beat the market by few percentage points. I am skeptical but I am an outsider. I know this is possible once in a while but consistently beating the market is quite impossible unless your are Warren Buffet or someone like him. Would love to hear your thoughts?
Got a burning question about GE Capital? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with GE Capital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Salary was low and disappointing." (in 36 reviews)
- "Many managers have a difficult time transitioning after GE and consequently fail because of this culture difference." (in 33 reviews)
- "Long hours and working is not all fun" (in 22 reviews)
- "don't know from day to day whether senior leadership is committed to your business or not." (in 19 reviews)
- "Managers and senior management are constantly changing" (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of GE Capital and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
GE Capital Reviews FAQs
GE Capital has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,899 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at GE Capital to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
76% of GE Capital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GE Capital 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.