Found 13,844 of over 19K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about GE
The Work-Life Bowl
How do workers with families and mortgages in Tech measure the level of risk they are willing to accept with layoffs or position themselves to not get laid off? What are some strategies? I just have a general interest in understanding.Amazon Rivian Whoop GE Facebook (Meta) Apple Tesla SpaceX
Hi, I have 5+ years of experience as an eCommerce Product Manager and am wanting to apply to companies that are either fully remote or situated in the Kansas City area. Appreciate it if anyone can refer me to their company that meet the above criteria. Thanks in advance! Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Uber, John Deere, Honeywell, Garmin, GE, Ford, Lexmark International, and other companies (startups, mid-size, etc.)
Got a burning question about GE? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with GE employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexibility and great people to work with" (in 881 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and easily accessible" (in 770 reviews)
- "I believe that most management at GE tries to help employees have a good work/life balance." (in 626 reviews)
- "Great culture and values." (in 488 reviews)
- "The pay is good if you are willing to put in sevens days a week all the time" (in 484 reviews)
- "But nooooo ... those who are at the bottom of the packing order pay the price of the poor management." (in 438 reviews)
- "low salary provided and too big structure" (in 395 reviews)
- "Big company with alot of disfuntionalities and bad managers" (in 233 reviews)
- "Long hours and lots of tasks" (in 167 reviews)
- "Poor upper management." (in 75 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of GE and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Oct 2, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Their Edison program is great for fresh graduate.
Compensation is lower compared with Amazon or other IT companies.
- 5.0Sep 30, 2023EngineerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsNew Hampton, NH
Reviews regarding this game have not yet come to terms
Reviews for a good movie about the future are usually based around a good story
GE Reviews FAQs
GE has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 18,571 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at GE to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
81% of GE employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GE 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.