Found 2,283 of over 19K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexibility and great people to work with" (in 884 reviews)
- "real awesome and the benefits are good too" (in 777 reviews)
- "I believe that most management at GE tries to help employees have a good work/life balance." (in 621 reviews)
- "Great culture and values." (in 490 reviews)
- "The pay is good if you are willing to put in sevens days a week all the time" (in 468 reviews)
- "But nooooo ... those who are at the bottom of the packing order pay the price of the poor management." (in 440 reviews)
- "low salary and too many pressure" (in 403 reviews)
- "Big company with alot of disfuntionalities and bad managers" (in 230 reviews)
- "Long hours and not very stable" (in 169 reviews)
- "Poor upper management." (in 74 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of GE and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "benefit"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Feb 17, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
GE is always trying to improve, not because regulators are forcing their hand to do as such, but because they are trying to build a strong company from the ground up. Lots of corporate initiatives that filter down to help create a focused, strong culture.
Health benefits are much more expensive (high deductible plans) than when I started with the company.
- 5.0Aug 13, 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
1. employees are treated well, lot of mutual respect and trust 2. working in a highly specialized engineering based company 3. new leadership and changes for the better
1. might seem slow moving at times but completely dependent on team and environment 2. may not pay at the top end but good benefits and mental health is always on top