Found 2,342 of over 19K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about GE
The Work-Life Bowl
How do workers with families and mortgages in Tech measure the level of risk they are willing to accept with layoffs or position themselves to not get laid off? What are some strategies? I just have a general interest in understanding.Amazon Rivian Whoop GE Facebook (Meta) Apple Tesla SpaceX
P2P Business Partner
Hi everyone, I need help choosing between two offers. First one is with GE Power on their FMP program, base of 70K + 5k sign on. Second one is with Raytheon Technologies on their FLDP, 70K base + 5K sign on as well. I don’t know how worried I should be about GE’s recent news of splitting. My long-term goal is to get a T25 MBA and go to Business Development/Corporate Strategy. I appreciate any help in advance!
Got a burning question about GE? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with GE employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexibility and great people to work with" (in 884 reviews)
- "real awesome and the benefits are good too" (in 777 reviews)
- "I believe that most management at GE tries to help employees have a good work/life balance." (in 621 reviews)
- "Great culture and values." (in 490 reviews)
- "The pay is good if you are willing to put in sevens days a week all the time" (in 468 reviews)
- "But nooooo ... those who are at the bottom of the packing order pay the price of the poor management." (in 440 reviews)
- "low salary and too many pressure" (in 403 reviews)
- "Big company with alot of disfuntionalities and bad managers" (in 230 reviews)
- "Long hours and not very stable" (in 169 reviews)
- "Poor upper management." (in 74 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of GE and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 9, 2017Co-OpFormer EmployeeRed Deer, AB
The company will allow you to take on many responsibilities and learn whatever you want. The environment was great, very fun and friendly coworkers
The workload for most people at the company was too much. Work life balance was very poor and many people were uncertain about their future at the company
- 3.0Mar 13, 2016ManagerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsLouisville, KY
The people you work with are smart and make it feel like a smaller company. Good ability to advance. CEO has done a great job turning business around
Appliances will aways be a very low margin business. They keep reducing benefits. Sale to a Chinese company. Reduction in higher level jobs part of life