Found 151 of over 19K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexibility and great people to work with" (in 880 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and easily accessible" (in 776 reviews)
- "I believe that most management at GE tries to help employees have a good work/life balance." (in 640 reviews)
- "The pay is good if you are willing to put in sevens days a week all the time" (in 493 reviews)
- "Great culture and values." (in 482 reviews)
- "But nooooo ... those who are at the bottom of the packing order pay the price of the poor management." (in 431 reviews)
- "low salary and too many pressure" (in 402 reviews)
- "Too many managers make it hard to know what is expected." (in 236 reviews)
- "Long hours and lots of tasks" (in 161 reviews)
- "Poor upper management." (in 73 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of GE and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "upper management"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Nov 19, 2021Team Leader Design DraftingCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsWindsor, CT
Flexible work hours Able to work from home
Benefits are expensive Upper management not transparent Future of business is not clear
- 1.0May 15, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Friendships that were fostered in business. Certain technologies that were created. Well known company and name opened some doors.
Too difficult to accomplish anything. Poor management and continually hiring friends for upper management positions in which they have no understanding of the technologies or business.