Found 1,388 of over 19K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about GE
The Work-Life Bowl
How do workers with families and mortgages in Tech measure the level of risk they are willing to accept with layoffs or position themselves to not get laid off? What are some strategies? I just have a general interest in understanding.Amazon Rivian Whoop GE Facebook (Meta) Apple Tesla SpaceX
P2P Business Partner
Hi everyone, I need help choosing between two offers. First one is with GE Power on their FMP program, base of 70K + 5k sign on. Second one is with Raytheon Technologies on their FLDP, 70K base + 5K sign on as well. I don’t know how worried I should be about GE’s recent news of splitting. My long-term goal is to get a T25 MBA and go to Business Development/Corporate Strategy. I appreciate any help in advance!
Got a burning question about GE? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with GE employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexibility and great people to work with" (in 880 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and easily accessible" (in 776 reviews)
- "I believe that most management at GE tries to help employees have a good work/life balance." (in 640 reviews)
- "The pay is good if you are willing to put in sevens days a week all the time" (in 493 reviews)
- "Great culture and values." (in 482 reviews)
- "But nooooo ... those who are at the bottom of the packing order pay the price of the poor management." (in 431 reviews)
- "low salary and too many pressure" (in 402 reviews)
- "Too many managers make it hard to know what is expected." (in 236 reviews)
- "Long hours and lots of tasks" (in 161 reviews)
- "Poor upper management." (in 73 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of GE and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 9, 2017Co-OpFormer EmployeeRed Deer, AB
The company will allow you to take on many responsibilities and learn whatever you want. The environment was great, very fun and friendly coworkers
The workload for most people at the company was too much. Work life balance was very poor and many people were uncertain about their future at the company
- 5.0Feb 10, 2020Senior Manager ProcurementFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsKuala Lumpur
Amazing values and people to work with and a common vision
Work life balance is difficult at times with a lot of US based calls at nightGE Response4y
Thank you for your detailed feedback. We're always working to improve and appreciate your comments.