GENCO Distribution System Inventory Control Supervisor Reviews | Glassdoor

Herb Shear
  1. "Great company!"

Current Employee - Inventory Control Supervisor in Romeoville, IL

I have been working at GENCO Distribution System full-time for less than a year

Pros

GENCO has been, by far, the best company I've worked for in my 10 years in logistics. There is open and flowing dialect between all levels of management and hourly employee's. GENCO strongly favors lean management, which in my opinion, is one of their best strengths. The salaries are very competitive and the possibilities for growth are endless (as long as you apply yourself).

Cons

I honestly haven't had any "con's" since I've started. Most of my experiences have been very positive.

Advice to Management

Don't lose the open dialect you have with the teammates (hourly and salaried) as that is the key to a successful business (IMO)

GENCO Distribution System2015-04-02
  2. "Inventory Control Supervisor"

Current Employee - Inventory Control Supervisor in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at GENCO Distribution System full-time for more than a year

Pros

excellent company who cares about their teammates (employees). always conducting activities for the teammates to keep morale boosted. great place to work

Cons

too many policies. whenever something is being worked on, it's get it done... document everything... log everything... track progression... create reports for progression... train everyone on the procedure afterward. the 4 hour project turns into a 2 week project.

GENCO Distribution System2015-04-09