GFI Digital Reviews | Glassdoor

"Administrator"

Current Employee - Administrative in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Administrative in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at GFI Digital full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

GFI is an amazing company to work for. You are treated like family. It is a very forward thinking company with amazing opportunities for growth. The owner goes above and beyond to reward and recognized employees for a job well done. In addition to great incentives, there are also several fun team/company outings every year to enable the employees to relax, unwind, and spend time with fellow co-workers.

Cons

I honestly say that there in absolutely nothing negative I can say about working for GFI Digital.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. GFI is an awesome place to work!

2. "Driven Company to Support Customers and Employees"

I have been working at GFI Digital full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

1. GFI has an atmosphere that is welcoming and culture of working hard to play hard. The president, Bruce Gibbs, talked to the management team and told them to set up fun outings, but only when we hit goals. He then explained to start with small goals with huge pay offs, and repeat.

2. Employees have power to make decisions. The employee's at GFI are trained to take care of the customer. When there is an issue, we try to solve it to the best of our ability before needing to reach out. We know that our customers are our #1 assest to having a successful company, closely followed by our employees.

3. GFI strives to always be improving. We know a good idea could come from anywhere and anyone, and management is always willing to look into the ideas from any employee. I have asked why we do something a certain way, my manager may say, "because that's how we have always done it." but quickly follows up with," but that doesn't mean we shouldn't change it".

GFI Digital has been able to give me so many opportunities that I don't think would have been given to me at any other company.

Cons

Month end is overwhelming at times

3. "I'm a part of something great!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at GFI Digital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

GFI Digital is the best experience of my career. The company is financially healthy and practices open book management so the employees are engaged in the overall objectives for growth and success. Each department is focused on exceeding goals and benchmarks as part of the over all objectives. We are growing fast so the opportunities are endless. The total team approach to our business not only makes us the best in our industry, but it makes what we do enjoyable everyday. We have happy customers because we are happy in our work!

Cons

No cons to working here unless you don't want to have fun and be motivated to be great at what you do!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

4. "Very Middle of the road"

I worked at GFI Digital full-time

Pros

Potential to make a lot of money. Certain Managers/higher-ups are great

Cons

Very difficult to make a lot of money if you're not connected in some type of way

5. "DigitalNET Technology Advisor"

Current Employee - DigitalNET Technology Advisor in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - DigitalNET Technology Advisor in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at GFI Digital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast pace environment. This job is a job in which you must be a quick thinker and learner. Team dynamics are great. Every tech is eager to help out and jump in on any project that interests them. There are inexperienced and experienced techs working side by side and none of the garbage that normal IT geeks due when they feel threatened that someone is learning more. Aggressive growth since I've been employed and more growth to be expected.

Cons

I Haven't found any yet.

6. "Great Company"

Pros

Great pay and incentive trips, etc for sales reps who meet their quota
    Sales Managers have great tools to use for helping sales reps stay on track

Cons

There are a number of hourly employees that could use more attention with regard to incentive and reward.
    Some management is ineffective (i.e. warehouse and admin)

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to the performance of managers and input regarding those managers. Not all of your employees are wrong. An anonymous poll on the managers a couple of times a year would do some good.

7. "Sales"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at GFI Digital full-time

Pros

Commission structure was above average, company has a lot of incentives in addition to salary. The products they sell are leaders in the industry.

Cons

Very intense company. A lot of upper management micro management at times. They have their favorites that they make sure to take care of. A lot of weekly and monthly dales meetings that take you out of the field on a redular basis.

Advice to Management

Better starting salaries, that make it a livable wage while your are building your business. More teleconference meetings vs going into the office more frequently

8. "I have been at GFI Digital for more than 10 years"

Pros

GFI is a great place to work. Treat employees like family. Days are busy which is great, makes the hours go by fast. Great employees and team players.

Cons

If you are not a fast paced and organized individual this is not a place for you.

9. "Unparalleled Company Atmosphere!"

Current Employee - Lease Administrator in Jefferson City, MO
    Current Employee - Lease Administrator in Jefferson City, MO

I have been working at GFI Digital full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I consider myself extremely lucky to have stumbled upon this incredible company right out of college. Although GFI is continuously growing, it maintains its family owned culture where employees and customers are always put first. The work environment is fantastic and there are great employee development opportunities along with open book management and financials. Every individual and department has goals and know how their job contributes to the bottom line and where they fit into the big picture. If the company meets its financial goals (which they always do) and you meet your departmental goals, bonuses are paid out, and the payout is increased proportionally if goals are exceeded. The company is without a doubt the best in the industry and we all take pride in contributing to that success. The owner and management truly care about their employees and consistently recognize hard work and reward a job well done. Although GFI excels in so many aspects, the company is always looking to further improve and urges employees to "Be Better, Be Intense, and Have Fun!" Monthly one-on-ones with your manager ensure that any concerns you have are addressed and all levels of management are always approachable and open to new ideas, input and procedural changes and improvements. I truly enjoy spending time with the awesome people at this company. At GFI you work hard, and then play hard to celebrate accomplishments!

Cons

This is a fast moving company and work environment. If you are looking for a place to twiddle your thumbs and put in your time to collect a pay check - this is not the place for you. However, if you strive to be the best and work for a company that does the same, your career at GFI can be very personally and professionally rewarding.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

10. "Awesome company to work for."

Current Employee - Supervisor in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at GFI Digital full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I've been working for GFI over 7 years, best job I've ever had. Nice benefits, great HR, management, and ownership. Yearly annual meeting at the Lake of the Ozarks is a nice perk to look forward to each year. This company grows bigger and more successful all the time, at just the right pace. Annual pay raises, provided the company's numbers are good, which they always are. Proud to be a GFI employee.

Cons

No real cons I can think of. Obviously would want to be paid more, but who wouldn't?

Advice to Management

Keep treating your employees great like you always have, and stay competitive.