Want a Free Job Posting?

• Chicago, IL
  • Any Status
George Hertzberg
1 Rating

• It give you opportunity to work from home so you can balance your life with work and family (in 12 reviews)

• If you are self-motivated and don (in 6 reviews)

• It is your responsibility to make sure your customers pay on time (in 3 reviews)

• I see some people struggle to consistently work from home (in 3 reviews)

1. Are you a true Sales Professional

Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time (More than 10 years)

I've been around for sometime, started in tech 1989, started professional sales 1993. Worked for 2 major VAR's and one twice. I've seen so many that call themselves a sales professional, and all they do is hop from one company to another relying on a base. IF YOU ARE A TRUE SALES PROFESSIONAL, and you want to have an unlimited income in the six figures, willing to work extremely hard, GHA will be the very last company you will every work with. We are employee owned, we work together.

We need more True Sales Professionals. Odd situation here, for there is a 20 word min for the box of cons, all I have is my first five words.

Advice to Management

I value our achievements, focus, and goals for our company. Lets continue to work harder each day, and become the winners we all are. See ya on the top side.

GHA Technologies Response

Nov 4, 2015

wow, thanks for the great post and yes, just announced today, GHA is now the 12th fastest growing company in Arizona and the 18th largest, and we still have room for improvements so the best is yet ... More

Showing 1 of 51 review