GHA Technologies Reviews in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated December 14, 2016

Chicago, IL

5.0
George Hertzberg

Pros
  • Great freedom to work from home and earn the best commission and bonuses in the industry (in 18 reviews)

• They pay for you to have a VOIP phone line installed in your home office (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Working from home maybe a challenge if you are not busy in the beginning (in 6 reviews)

• Not a suitable job if you are not self-motivated and willing to invest the time and energy to build a territory (in 5 reviews)

1. "Hard work pays off"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In my opinion, this job is for the more seasoned sales person. You need to know how to bring your best game every day and without someone telling you to get motivated or organized. The pay is sick...in all the best ways. If you're doing your job and working like a pro. You are getting paid very well. Benefits are good too. So far so good.

Cons

I've watched a few new hires get frustrated and leave. The truth is that they didn't have what it takes work from home. Self starter, organization and a go getter attitude are required. Without these qualities you will not last. Ultimately, you are running your own business within a business and if you don't know what you're doing...it is not easy. If you work hard, there is a golden pot and you can reach it. Working on 100% commission is not for the faint of heart. It requires good planning, good money management, confidence and a winning outlook every single day.

Advice to Management

Keep those Bonus plans coming. They are wonderful and it is amazing to take your profit and bring it right back to the sales team...so long as you're working for it. The operational team...all of them...great people who work incredibly hard...I am thrilled to have them!!

"Selling at GHA today"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chicago, IL

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time

Pros

Sales for Professional sales associates, this is for you if you are self driven and motivated. Working from home you are not micromanaged, and you will Earn from your dedication and hard work. Day after Day, GHA puts their money back into their sales professionals pockets, always looking at better ways to enhance your skill sets to grow your income. Your salary is endless, you will be awarded for your hard work and efforts.

Cons

If you need to be told what to do each day, this is not the place. If you need a manager over your shoulder to motivate you, this is not the place. You will earn what you don't put in, nothing. If you want a paycheck for sitting around all day, this will not be for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Thank you for always looking out for everyone in the company. From all the Office admins to the Outside sales associates.... Please keep our journey moving forward!

"Past 6 Years"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

If you're motivated and have strong time management skills, the sky is the limit on income. Freedom to visit accounts at will and endless accounts to prospect, make this a unique and lucrative sales organization.

Cons

If you're looking for a routine oriented desk job and need to be managed daily this job is not a good fit for you.

Advice to Management

Thank you me and my family for holding true to your word and making this such a great career! I'm very proud to work for GHA.