Found 203 of over 211 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Anyone in the Twin cities looking to rent? I was offered a job that I really want but would have to break my lease so I’m hoping I could re-lease instead. It’s a high rise 2 bed 1 bath corner unit in the Minneapolis downtown area. Message me for more information, pictures, and video.
Got a burning question about GHA Technologies? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with GHA Technologies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "It's been great to work from home and spend more time with my wife & family." (in 30 reviews)
- "big earning opportunities with lots of incentives and bonuses available; best I've ever seen in the VAR industry" (in 10 reviews)
- "The company work culture is amazing, you get to work from home, the people here are amazing, and anyone who wants to be their own boss and earn a 6 figure + income in just one year this is the place to be." (in 8 reviews)
- "Excellent training:" (in 7 reviews)
- "Great benefits." (in 7 reviews)
- "GHA Technologies is a company where you work commission only with promises to pay you for going on appointments." (in 14 reviews)
- "10+ new hires every other month because this is a numbers game for them because they know that only a few of them will actually stay due to their lack of transparency, benefits, etc. From a little under 200 sales people in the company around 20 are making decent money here and only 1 or 2 make real money!!!! the rest are suffering BIG TIME which are probably the once posting positive reviews here and those are the reps who have been working there for over 10" (in 5 reviews)
- "Specifics: The worst CEO who trains his few puppets and has some write good reviews" (in 4 reviews)
- "Not sure if this is a Con but the hours are long." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of GHA Technologies and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Oct 1, 2023Vice PresidentCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsScottsdale, AZ
have been with GHA for 22 plus years now and I really get upset when I see a negative review by someone who has a negative attitude because they are not being fair because they did not try and or were just were not qualified for job and GHA just wanted to give them a chance. We have hired people in the past who were not qualified but had a great attitude and now make a nice six figure incomesand no doubt happier at this job than any they have had in the past, I know I am, as well as most of my colleagues. Come to GHA and give it all you have and you will never look back, and you will thank your lucky stars you gave it a try, this job is not only fun but can be very lucrative.
None really other than you actually have to put in an honest day's work, and it seems some people just do not get that these days, I know crazy.
- 5.0Oct 2, 2023Account ExcecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsFrankfort, IL
A true IT VAR that gives you all resources to truly give yourself unlimited potential in your career in sales. Great bonus / incentive programs. Amazing commission payouts. You are given a tenured sales person to mentor you the first 6 months, help you grow your book, and answer any questions.
Tough being 100% commission - hard work ethic will get you to where you want to be in your career.
GHA Technologies Reviews FAQs
GHA Technologies has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 211 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at GHA Technologies to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
74% of GHA Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GHA Technologies 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.