GHA Technologies Reviews

Updated May 12, 2022

Found 180 of over 186 reviews

4.0
GHA Technologies President George Hertzberg (no image)
George Hertzberg

57 Comments

Tech

206.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=GHA Technologies~298929
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "It's been great to work from home and spend more time with my wife & family.(in 28 reviews)
  • "Excellent training:(in 5 reviews)
  • "GHA Technologies provides a great work environment, and fantastic opportunities for good, hardworking sales people.(in 4 reviews)
  • "The CEO absolutely sets his employees up for success as long as you are willing to put in the work.(in 4 reviews)
  • "GHA has unlimited potential for any person who is competitive, knows technology sales, has great work ethic, cares about people, and understands how to follow directions.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
  • "GHA Technologies is a company where you work commission only with promises to pay you for going on appointments.(in 13 reviews)
  • "If you get too many extra bonuses, they'll change your compensation and remove the ones you're making too much money off of.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Not sure if this is a Con but the hours are long.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Best career move

May 10, 2022 - Vice President of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

ESOP company. Work from home. Unlimited territories. Unlimited resources. Family like envinroment. Great commission. Flexibility.

Cons

If you can't handle constructive criticism, stay away. If you can't work hard and understand what hard work entails, stay away.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

GHA Technologies pays better than Insight, CDW, Zones, DCW, and all the rest!

May 3, 2022 - Vice President Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

We all work from home and that means we don't have operational costs added to our landed price on everything. Without this added in it gives us about 2.5% lower pricing than our competitors on everything we sell. For our new Net30 customers.. We offer 4x$1000 credits to get into a 250 employee office, and 2x$500 credits to acquire a new account with 100 employees at that office. How much do we get paid on margin? Under 100K revenue monthly and you keep 40% of the margin you earn Under 200K revenue monthly and you keep 53% of the margin you earn Under 300K revenue monthly and you keep 56% of the margin you earn Over 300K revenue monthly and you keep 59% of the margin you earn Nobody pays Value Added Resellers like GHA Technologies does Also, we are an ESOP company and the more you sell the more stock you earn and we just double our stocks value!!

Cons

You must know how to sell and have some product knowledge of the IT products and services that you would be selling as there is no base salary.. it's commission only, plus spiffs, and ESOP stock.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

GHA technologies Best IT VAR you can work for long term

May 3, 2022 - Vice President Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

GHA Technologies is primarily an IT VAR and help Commercial and Government accounts in NA and beyond. GHA has very strong relationship with all major computer manufacturers and also arrange stocking for various products. GHA offers multiple ways how to make money. Best way among all, is to make new accounts and start selling. Then you earn maximum money. once you start selling, you will get commission. All depend how much you sell. You sell more you earn more. Simple math. you also get medical and other benefits. 401K plan and ESOP plan is there. Stock value could reach $100K or more in couple of years and help you when you retire. End of the day, you can get the advantage of all these offers if you just fulfil one condition. SELL. You will get a mentor to settle you down in beginning.

Cons

Most of the sale people work from Home. So you have to spend at least 8-10 hours in beginning to get started. once you like it and start earning, you will spend more time yourself to earn more.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best tech sales job there is...Period!

May 3, 2022 - VP of Sales in Gilbert, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

GHA is the most amazing job there is, and the best tech sales job out there. I personally have been at some of the largest VAR's in the industry..CDW, Insight, SHI, etc. None of them come close to the atmosphere that GHA brings to the table. All those other companies have so many politics involved and they say you will make a lot of money but that is not the case at all. Those companies make it to where you get capped out on what you can make. GHA there is no cap and its truly amazing the potential you can reach. 150 reps, and over 125 are making 6 figures. No manager telling you what to do, and you are your own boss. Sell what you want when you want.

Cons

A lot of people don't know of GHA, but that is the only con i can think of. I would highly recommend this to anyone i know.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

GHA is fair and honest

Apr 12, 2022 - Vice President of Sales in Fishers, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

-CEO puts his money where his mouth is; lots of ways to make money...bonuses, commissions, stock -rewarding as an entrepreneur; my customers mean the world to me -motivating; work from home and for myself; no managers to be negative; use my own style and be myself; many weekly opportunities to learn more -fantastic back office support -control my income; job is 100% activity and performance based which I love -lots of ways to make money...bonuses, commissions, stock, professional certifications -satisfied customers are extremely important to everyone at GHA; we all benefit financially from repeat business

Cons

-turnover of sales reps; it comes with the territory of any sales job. Either you do the job or you dont. Either you prospect or you dont; too many reps get caught up in product knowledge and bad time managment without any prospects to talk to!

6. 5.0

Amazing company to work For

Jan 31, 2022 - Vice President in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wow, reading through the reviews I noticed one that was so negative I just had to give my opinion. I have been with GHA a little over 20 years and it is by far the best place I have worked in the last 45 plus years in the labor market. If you want to work hard and look at life as the glass half full and not half empty then this is the place. The sky is the limit as far as what you can earn, it's all what you want to put into the job. The CEO and founder is the most honest person there is and cares about his employees. We even have an ESOP and it's reall, I could quit work tommorow and for the next 5 years get a check which would be roughly six figures and guess what I had to do to earn this, nothing, crazy but true. I have leanred one thing in my life is that you only hear from the negative peopele, you might say misery loves company. And how many companies are there that grew like we did during the Pandemic, thanks to our CEO steering us as always on where the market was going and where to build new accounts.

Cons

Not really any that I can think of. I cant wait on Sunday afternoons to get back in the office on Monday morning and most of colleagues will tell you the same thing, how many jobs out there are like that.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

I will retire from GHA Technologies, and when I do, I will have a great ESOP payout.

May 2, 2022 - Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

As an Employee Stock Ownership Plan participant, I saw my benefits, already in six figures, go up by 80% from last year to this year. GHA Technologies provides a great work environment, and fantastic opportunities for good, hardworking sales people. Where else can you earn up to 59% of the gross profit of your sales as commission, without a cap? Where else do you have the freedom to gain and service accounts across North America, without needing to hand off the customer because they grew too large, or are in someone else's territory? Where else will set you up to work from home, provide you bonuses that are attainable (not easy, but you can do it), and give you 200% (two hundred percent) of the profits for a net new client to reward you for your hard work? I don't know of any other place that comes close to that. If you aren't phone-shy, if you can listen to what your peers and your prospects are saying, if you have sales skills in technology, I can't think of a better place to work. GHA Technologies rewards your success with great commissions as you are working, and assures your continued income with the ESOP plan, IRA opportunities, and contributions to the ESOP to the maximum legally allowed by law. The President's philosophy is, "let those who make the profits share in the profits". GHA Technologies doesn't need to bow to the demands of outside shareholders who want their cut. Our profits stay with our employees, and are also provided back to our customer in the form of sales programs and donations. If you are looking for a great opportunity, and have what it takes to thrive in a commission only sales position (hard work = great opportunity), GHA is the place to be. If you want someone to hold your hand, pay you a fat draw, and not challenge you, it is not for you. I've been here over 10 years. I will retire here. That is how much I believe in GHA Technologies. Can you say that about your present employer?

Cons

Hard work, long hours, no commuting. Need to make your own coffee. Need to be responsible for yourself, your clients, and your profit margins.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Work for a Five Star Technology Reseller!!!

Apr 12, 2022 - Regional Vice President in Madison, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Remotely with incredible incentives to bring on new customers to get you started. If you follow the proven prospecting formula and work hard every day you can build a territory that can pay off for a very long time. IT departments love us because we are responsive, resourceful, with an amazing support system around us. GHA is very well respected industry wide and most importantly we respect each other and are a very professional company.

Cons

You need to come in and work very hard to build a territory. You have to cold call, email, and go on appointments and show urgency. If you do not have these traits then its not the job for you.

9. 5.0

Come Join the Fastest Growing Technology VAR In The Nation + ESOP

Apr 12, 2022 - Vice President
    Business Outlook

Pros

GHA is an ESOP company with a work from home model. Our compensation plan is unheard of for the industry. You are not restricted to a specific territory or vertical market. Would I recommend GHA to a friend? lol I already have and to my childhood best friend. He as been with GHA 20 years and made himself millions of dollars working here. Come take a look and give us a try.

Cons

Like any job if you are not focused, if you don't work hard, and make bad choices you will not succeed.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee

Pros and cons

May 12, 2022 - Administrative in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interacting with people is good

Cons

Hours can go by slowly

Viewing 1 - 10 of 180 Reviews

GHA Technologies Reviews FAQs

GHA Technologies has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 186 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at GHA Technologies to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, GHA Technologies employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at GHA Technologies. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

75% of GHA Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GHA Technologies 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at GHA Technologies to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with GHA Technologies Job Seekers